Well, I'll be damned, Nick & Jessica are Marriage Counselors - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 02-29-2004, 10:09 AM   #1
Local Time: 11:13 AM
Well, I'll be damned, Nick & Jessica are Marriage Counselors

well praise Jesus, I am glad we have Nick and Jessica to look to for marriage advice.

from MSN:

[q]Nick & Jessica: Marriage Counselors
Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey haven't even celebrated their second wedding anniversary, but the inexplicably compelling "Newlyweds" stars apparently consider themselves experts on marriage. The becoming bubblehead and her better half are pitching a self-help tome titled "Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's Secrets for a Happy (and Sexy!) Marriage," reports the Smoking Gun, which obtained a copy of the 28-page proposal.

"I am not as dumb as I look (although, yes, I am very, very blond, thanks to my fantastic colorist)," writes Jessica (with some help from her collaborator). "And I am not as dumb as I sound, either." Well, you be the judge.

The woman who has struggled with the origins of buffalo wings and the "plat-a-ma-pus" conundrum explains, "Now that I am 23, I realize that I cannot help feed every hungry kid or find every lost one. However, there is one way I know I can help people: by sharing the secrets of my successful marriage. Maybe it's not about saving lives, but it definitely will help improve many of them." No word on whether donning a barely there bustier, jumping out of a cake, and sexily serenading your hubby on his birthday, as Jess did, is one of the tips that will make it into the book.

Nick, who is often seen shaking his head over Jessica's extravagant spending and compulsion to discuss her bathroom habits, weighs in with his own bits of marital wisdom, asserting that "compromises are necessary, if not imperative" for a successful union. But he manages to reel the male demographic back in by declaring, "And while being married may mean less times [sic] drinking beers while watching the games with the guys, it should not equal the total elimination of it."

And note to prospective publishers: Jessica and Nick are "definitely on board to promote the book like crazy after it comes out." We can hardly wait. This we swear... [/q]

Old 02-29-2004, 10:14 AM   #2
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 10:13 AM

Old 02-29-2004, 01:29 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 12:13 PM
Old 02-29-2004, 02:30 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 03:13 PM
I hope my marriage can last over a year, just like theirs!
Old 02-29-2004, 08:01 PM   #5
New Yorker
Local Time: 11:13 AM
Old 02-29-2004, 09:39 PM   #6
Jesus Online
Local Time: 02:13 AM
"I am not as dumb as I look (although, yes, I am very, very blond, thanks to my fantastic colorist)," writes Jessica (with some help from her collaborator). "And I am not as dumb as I sound, either."
Well what you hiding it for Jessica?

Actually that is nasty...I'm not as dumb as I look and sound...honestly...
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Old 03-01-2004, 12:00 AM   #7
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 07:13 AM
This is one of the scariest things I've read since I joined Interference