Well, I can't say Brad didn't have it coming to him...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angelina is dating Brad, right?
11.21.2005:16:09

Angelina Jolie has been rumored to be in a relationship with Brad Pitt for almost 10 months now, but her first husband, actor Jonny Lee Miller, says that he and Angelina still are very much in love and unapologetic about expressing it. Miller was overheard at the U2 concert in Las Vegas on Nov. 5 telling a friend that he and Jolie are much more than friends.

"Mr. Pitt has no idea who Angie really is. We love each other deeply, and Mr. Pitt, I'm sure, doesn't know how much we love each other — or how often!"

Life and Style magazine quotes Miller as saying that Angelina believes in "freedom of love", meaning - according to Miller - that she feels she should be free to share and express her love with whoever she wants, whenever she wants. Miller says that was extremely hard for him to deal with and expects it to be impossible for Pitt. Especially when he finds out that it's already happening. A source tells the mag:

"Jonny said he and Angie were still very much lovers, that they had many secret rendezvous that Brad was completely unaware of and that when Brad found out, he'd be destroyed. And Jonny didn't care. He doesn't seem to like Brad much at all."
That feelings seems to be mutual. A separate source tell the mag:

"(Brad) wants to be everything to Angelina. He loves her. He wants to marry her. He wants to be the one she turns to when she's troubled. So he gets sad and tense when Angelina seeks solace with Jonny. He knows what Jonny means to her."
Jonny Lee seems to think he's the rogue tough guy stud in all this, casually overlooking that his inamorata is getting hollowed out by Tyler Durden every night. I'm not good with numbers, but I'm pretty sure having sex with a girl in 2005 is better than talking about the girl you had sex with in 1997. I do know that studs like me and Brad Pitt don't take this kind of crap. Just you wait, as soon as Marissa Miller is my girlfriend, if she starts having sex with other people, she'll regret it. "You've got exactly 6 months to knock it off," I'll totally say in my ass-kickin voice. And then, just to let her know I'm not playing games, when I'm folding her laundry, I'll totally do a half-assed job.

U2Girl1978 said:
Angelina is dating Brad, right?
11.21.2005:16:09

Miller was overheard at the U2 concert in Las Vegas on Nov. 5 telling a friend that he and Jolie are much more than friends.

"Mr. Pitt has no idea who Angie really is. We love each other deeply, and Mr. Pitt, I'm sure, doesn't know how much we love each other — or how often!"

a U2 concert.... what a desolate and private place to talk about your sex live :rolleyes:

I bet the guy was talking out loud and suddenly everybody was quiet.... even Bono and the guys stopped playing :lmao:

Last edited:
They went out together to a function for the first time this weekend:

163_bpittajolie_051121_et.jpg

^whoa @ that pic

who knows if that's true.. Angelina is definitely captain of her own ship when it comes to men. That Jonny Lee Miller could very well be talking wishful thinking :shrug:

anitram said:
They went out together to a function for the first time this weekend:

163_bpittajolie_051121_et.jpg

How long do you think they will last?:hmm:

I give it a year tops

Can I get some action on this:wink:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this thread. But, I find this funny. And it is true. "What goes around. Comes around." The perfect instant karma. Sorry, I don't feel sorry for Mr. Pitt. And I hope that his ex-wife, Jen. Is happy and in love with someone. Who wouldn't cheat on her.

I dunno, they've been together what, 6 months now? I have a feeling it may stick for a while anyway.

And you know, when my Mom took me out to a museum, she never looked like this:

ca2_fxuf55.jpg

WTF, it's like unnatural.

Jolie, Pitt to visit quake-hit Pakistan

By Stephanie Nebehay Tue Nov 22

Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who have been romantically linked, plan to visit quake survivors in northern Pakistan in coming days.

Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. refugee agency, has travelled to more than 20 countries since taking up the high-profile job in August 2001.

"We'll be on our way to Pakistan in a matter of days," Jolie, dressed in light-coloured trousers and a black raincoat, told Reuters after she and Pitt attended private briefings at the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) on Tuesday.

About 100 staff thronged them, many seeking photographs and autographs as they left its Geneva headquarters after the unannounced visit.

The UNHCR, through a joint airlift with NATO, has flown winterised tents and shelter material to hundreds of thousands of people left homeless by the devastating October 8 quake, which killed more than 73,000 people in Pakistan.

But needs remain great in the mountainous Kashmiri region as the harsh winter begins to bite, according to U.N. aid agencies.

It was the first time that Jolie, who visits UNHCR headquarters about once a year, was accompanied by Pitt.

The Oscar-winning actress has travelled widely for the Nobel-winning agency, which protects people fleeing wars and persecution, including Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Kosovo, Russia and Sudan's Darfur region.

Jolie said her latest briefings with staff had covered the environment, violence against women and trafficking.

"She takes her work for us extremely seriously and that means a lot to her and the staff. She's a terrific goodwill ambassador who can help people understand the difficult life of a refugee," said UNHCR spokeswoman Jennifer Pagonis.

Pitt -- sporting a gray wool knit hat, as well as the start of a beard -- attended the briefings but appeared to be playing a supporting role this time.

That is cute:cute: Looks like he is attached to the children it may last longer:ohmy:

From Perez Hilton:

In Touch Weekly is reporting exclusively that Brad has legally adopted both Maddox & Zahara and that the two kids are now taking on the last name Pitt as well.

The adoption of her children is just the latest step that Brad & Ange are taking on the road to marriage. In Touch is also reporting that Jolie and Pitt have already signed a prenuptial agreement, "primarily to benefit the two children, and the document includes details about the adoption."

Confirmed:

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Brad Pitt is seeking to become the adoptive father of Angelina Jolie's children, the actor's publicist announced Friday.

A legal petition seeking to change the names of the children to Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt was filed Friday in Los Angeles, publicist Cindy Guagenti said in a written statement to The Associated Press.

"We are confirming that Brad Pitt is in the process of becoming the adoptive father of both children," the statement said. "No further comment is being made."

Rumors of an off-screen relationship between the stars of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" have been circulating for a year. Pitt accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia in July to pick up Zahara, now about 10 months old.

He and actress Jennifer Aniston announced their separation in January, and Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce became final in October.

Pitt, 41, has denied Jolie, 30, was behind the split.

Jolie, twice-divorce, had often talked of adopting a second child. In 2002, she adopted Maddox in Cambodia, where she filmed "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider." The boy is now 4 years old.

As a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, Jolie, accompanied by Pitt, recently toured quake-devastated areas in Pakistan. She met with Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf and toured a town largely destroyed by the Oct. 8 earthquake that killed an estimated 86,000 people.

i mean, he's man enough to adopt the kids but not man enough to just admit that he left jen for the simple reason that he dug angie more.

go figure!

:happy:

:laugh:

I think they will go to their grave claiming there was nothing going on and I guess it's possible they weren't sleeping together but to believe he had no interest in her would mean total suspension of disbelief.

I do love that he's adopting the kids, because it's a lifelong commitment, and God knows these days you can hardly find a man to stay with his own kids, much less adopt somebody else's. :|

U2Girl1978 said:

Who knows. Maybe Brad is in on the open relationship. You never know.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom