Well alright Katie and Tom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
oh gotta love hollywood gossip. :der:

[q]

163_tcruise_kholmes_050419_splash.jpg

April 27, 2005

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Dating

"The Insider" has confirmed that megastar TOM CRUISE and "Dawson's Creek" cutie KATIE HOLMES are dating. The couple were spotted holding hands and dining out today in Rome, where Tom is accepting a David di Donatello Award for lifetime achievement, the Italian equivalent of an Oscar.

"They have been dating for a couple of weeks," a source close to the couple tells "The Insider."

Cruise, 42, broke up with actress PENÉLOPE CRUZ in January 2004 and was recently seen leaving a party for 'Collateral' pal JAMIE FOXX with Latin bombshell SOFIA VERGARA.

Holmes, 26, separated from 'American Pie' actor CHRIS KLEIN in February after their engagement was called off. In recent weeks, she was spotted getting cozy with actor JOSH HARTNETT. Neither of those pairings had been legitimized by the new couple's reps.

This surprising new coupling was verified by the superstar's publicist. Both actors have blockbuster movies coming out this summer. Katie stars in 'Batman Begins,' opposite CHRISTIAN BALE, while Tom headlines director STEVEN SPIELBERG's 'War of the Worlds' update.[/q]

wow... i read US weekly and In Touch and all those magazines, but i did NOT see that one coming! they make a very pretty pair. :cute:

wonder how long it'll last... :eyebrow:

bonosloveslave said:
I'm such a dork, I thought this would be about Katie Couric and Tom Werner :der:

Me too!:laugh: I guess I have Red Sox on the brain a little too much.

Anyways, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise? Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

Talk about trading up. Katie was with that cro-magnon tool Chris Klein from American Pie for 5 years, even got engaged. Now she's with Cruise. Damn! That's an even bigger jump than going from Dawson's Creek to the new Batman movie. She's gonna be huge overnight, just watch.

Gotta give Tom props for this one. The guy might be 42 (16 years older than K.H.!!), but he looks like he could be 35. And Holmes isn't some tramp, she's a midwestern, girl-next-door type who seems to have a head on her shoulders. Maybe this will be better for him than dating film goddesses.

Yeah...the gossip has been flying around here in Toledo, since that's where Katie is from. Invariably, everyone knows everyone, it seems; not to mention that I work with some people who either went to high school with her or knows somebody who did...lol.

Melon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom