Well alright Katie and Tom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always thought she's beautiful since I saw the very first episode of the Creek, those were the days :wink:

I do find it very strange that someone who is so controlling about the media and his public image is being so open about this, maybe it is a midlife crisis.

NEW YORK - Hollywood's newest couple
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes — may strike some as unlikely, but the match was foretold in Seventeen magazine.

"I think every little girl dreams about (her wedding)," Holmes told Seventeen in October. "I used to think I was going to marry Tom Cruise."

Earlier this week, publicists for both actors confirmed the two had been dating for a few weeks. They have been photographed in Rome, where Cruise received a lifetime achievement award Friday at the David di Donatello Awards, the Italian equivalent of the
Oscars.

When asked by a reporter for syndicated entertainment show "Extra" about Holmes' suddenly realized dream, Cruise replied, "I don't want to disappoint her."

Cruise, 42, wouldn't divulge how he met the 26-year-old Holmes, but said it was "like a dream" to have her with him for the awards ceremony.

"She's such an extraordinary woman," said Cruise. "It's beautiful. I feel really happy. I'm more than enamored." The interview was to air Friday night.

163_tcruise_kholmes_050429_et.jpg

163_tcruise_kholmes_050428_et.jpg

dcg125_italy_movies_donatello_awards.sff.jpg

Last edited:
I am JUST NOT OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSANITY :crazy:

Though 42 wouldn't be a deal breaker for me; esp. if it's Tom Cruise :sexywink:

That picture looks like he's a dad taking his daughter out for ice cream.

Has anybody seen the video footage of that kiss?

It looked kinda eird in my opinion. It was like he was telling her: "Come on...Let's put up a lil show for the press" and as if she was saying: "Ummmm..I'm not sure..."

lol

I thought that from looking at the pics. Shes looking all around, very self conscious. Shes also got her hand up against his chest like shes pushing him away and hes pulling her towards him while he has a "look at what i caught" grin on his face.

from MSN

[q]
Tom Cruises into Suspicion

With his dazzling smile and magnetic personality, Tom Cruise is used to winning friends and influencing people. So he's likely feeling a wee bit confused as to why his two passions -- Scientology and brand spankin' new girlfriend Katie Holmes -- are being met with such skepticism.

In a recent interview with German magazine Spiegel to promote the Steven Spielberg-directed "War of the Worlds," the über-star, 42, was asked whether he saw it as his "job" to "recruit new followers" to the L. Ron Hubbard-founded faith.

"I'm a helper," Cruise explained. "For instance, I myself have helped hundreds of people get off drugs. In Scientology, we have the only successful drug rehabilitation program in the world. It's called Narconon."

Spiegel, however, took issue with such proselytizing, er, proclamations. "That's not correct," said the mag's reporter, who helpfully reminded Tom that Germany views his belief system as "an exploitative cult with totalitarian tendencies." "Yours is never mentioned among the recognized detox programs. Independent experts warn against it because it is rooted in pseudo science."

Retorted Tom, "You don't understand what I am saying. It's a statistically proven fact that there is only one successful drug rehabilitation program in the world. Period."

Undeterred, the persistent interviewer countered, "With all due respect, we doubt that."

Doubt is also being cast on Cruise's suddenly serious relationship with 26-year-old sweetie pie Holmes, whom he happily smooched for snappers during a Roman holiday last week.

"She's an extraordinary woman," Cruise gushed to Extra. "It's like a dream ... It's beautiful ... I feel really happy ... I'm more than enamored."

When informed that Katie recently told Seventeen, "I used to think I was going to marry Tom Cruise," he put the relationship on warp speed by replying, "I don't want to disappoint her."

The more cynical types out there (hey, don't look at us) are suggesting that the romance could be part of some elaborate PR stunt to promote "War of the Worlds" (June 29) and Katie's upcoming turn in the highly anticipated "Batman Begins" (June 16).

"What kind of sham is this, by the way?" CNN's Bill Hemmer asked on "American Morning" Friday, adding for good measure, "How gullible do they think we are?"

Gullible enough to almost sorta kinda believe a story in the London Mirror claiming Cruise showered his new amour with the kind of attention she likely didn't receive from corn-fed B-lister Chris Klein.

On his wooing agenda: flowers, couture and bright and shiny objects.

"He wanted everything just right to create a perfect romantic atmosphere," a source at Rome's swanky Hassler Hotel tells the paper.

The actor allegedly filled their nearly $4,000-a-night suite with oodles of red roses, several pieces of jewelry and more than three dozen ensembles from Giorgio Armani (note to Tom: Katie usually prefers Prada).

Meanwhile, the London Sun quotes some seemingly chatty friends of Holmes as saying the wholesome "Dawson's Creek" cutie, who was engaged to Klein for a year and was previously linked to her small screen co-star Joshua "Pacey" Jackson, is still a virgin. (Yeah, you're on your own with that one. We got nothin' at all to say. Not a thing.)

And finally, in our ongoing effort to track the day-to-day movements of the new power couple, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports they spent the weekend in Sin City, where they engaged in "a very public make-out session" during a performance of Cirque du Soleil's "Ka" on Saturday. Again, we got nothin'.[/q]

Flying FuManchu said:
My God! Tom Cruise doesn't AGE! Father Time what's the deal!

Tom Cruise is actually a vampire. All that Lestat business was for real. He sucks the essence out of young girls to stay young. Exhibit A: This Katie chick in this thread.

beli said:

Tom Cruise is actually a vampire. All that Lestat business was for real. He sucks the essence out of young girls to stay young. Exhibit A: This Katie chick in this thread.

And the cold sores are just the beginning...

Back
Top Bottom