Welcome to the sports wasteland ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Duke plays Clemson later, think that's the one game today with 2 Top 25 teams playing each other....UCLA plays USC.....etc......

Dalton, you do not have cable?

EPL and Serie A soccer until Euro 2008.

Then the REAL dry spell until EPL starts back up and NFL opening day.

There's nothing quite as meaningless as regular season college hoops, all the decent teams get in to the tournament anyway and the regular season has little if any bearing on anything.

The MLS chapter of the US soccer team plays Sweden in a half hour. Whoo.

Yeah the 2 weeks leading up to the SB kind of blow. I don't know how the players deal with it, they've gotta be chomping at the bit to play.

All Star weekend is cool but probably no Crosby...

you have EPL all morning and early afternoon, and hockey night in canada in the evening.

you americans are mindboggling with your sports preferences.

and i'd rather watch F1 than baseball.
and i even went to a fucking american university (albeit briefly) for baseball purposes.

you might say i've since seen the light.

i'll never understand how people can call soccer boring, and then flock in droves to watch the kansas city royals take on the brewers.

each to their own, indeed.

no that's not true. i don't mean to have a go at baseball, i've got loads of good memories playing it over the years.

it's nascar that boggles my mind. how... HOW can people watch that shit?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
you're lack of knowledge is showing.

nobody goes to royals games :wink:

ha indeed.

i've been to a number of twins games at the metrodome, and i've seen the mariners at safeco. the latter is a brilliant place to watch a game. wow.

Back
Top Bottom