Welcome to the sports wasteland ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The popularity of NASCAR here, and F1 aborad, perplexes me. I'd much rather watch Futbol, and I'm not exactly much of a Futbol fan outside of the World Cup.

Brewers/Royals is an interleague match-up, so it's special. So very special. I.....well, to be honest here.....I wish I was special.

really? i thought they were both in the american league.

now that shows what i really know doesn't it.

does mo vaughn and paul molitor still play for milwaukee?

No, but the combination of a nice goal in the last minute of a World Cup playoff game + insane Dutch commentator is something you just don't see every day.

Zoomerang96 said:
really? i thought they were both in the american league.

now that shows what i really know doesn't it.

does mo vaughn and paul molitor still play for milwaukee?

The Brewers used to be in the AL, but there was some realignment, and now they are in the NL. Prince Fielder, their 1st Baseman, has Mo Vaughn's physique, for whatever that's worth.

Zoomerang96 said:
and i've seen the mariners at safeco. the latter is a brilliant place to watch a game. wow.

Yup. It's a gorgeous ballpark. With scenic views of mountains and water from the upper decks. If only the Mariners were more consistently good.

Dalton, there's always figure skating this time of year. Surely you can find some of that on Saturdays! :wink:

Brewer games are fun to go to because you get to dance the polka and sing along to "Roll Out the Barrel" during the 7th inning stretch.

:rockon:

There's some hotties in Wisconsin. You usually just can't tell because they're all bundled up in hunting gear and sitting in the stands at Lambeau in sub-zero weather.

corianderstem said:
There's some hotties in Wisconsin. You usually just can't tell because they're all bundled up in hunting gear and sitting in the stands at Lambeau in sub-zero weather.

Yet another reason why I despise winter. :grumpy:

corianderstem said:

Oh I KNOW. Actually Madison is in my top 5 favorite places in the US. Its that cool.

I've seen Laverne & Shirley though, so I KNOW that all women in Milwaukee (el gonkwin for "the good land") have poorly manicured mustachios.

wwrfc_fall06.jpg

I don't see a moustache anywhere there

Back
Top Bottom