Welcome to Interference, Mrs. Utoo!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know, neutral.

i personally cannot wait to start flirting with Mrs. Utoo.

Hi Mrs. Utoo! :wave:

Welcome to inteference...sorry it took me so long to reply, I have this new job and I hardly ever get online anymore! :grumpy:

I met your husband at a tribute band performance in DC. He's a great guy, and I'm looking forward to meeting you too!

:wave:

What I want to know right now is...what is Utoo doing online at around 7 o'clock in the morning. on a sunday?

At work. :madspit: We went to a wedding of two friends last night & didn't get to be until 1:30am. I had to up at 6 to go to work (yippee!), and Mrs. Utoo had to be up at 4 (!) to catch a train to NYC. We're both off Monday.....I'm already day-dreaming of nice, soft pillows....:drool:

U2Man said:
I cannot believe a doctor would go tired to work. So irresponsible :tsk:

Haha...it's just the same as when you've been at work for 24 hours straight and have to keep working for another 6.. :yikes:

Actually, in our GA line last October, there was a guy three down from us who was a surgeon, was staying through the end of the concert, and had to operate at 7AM the next morning. :ohmy: All I do is talk to kids about their diarrhea and play with babies. :wink:

Utoo said:

Haha...it's just the same as when you've been at work for 24 hours straight and have to keep working for another 6.. :yikes:

Actually, in our GA line last October, there was a guy three down from us who was a surgeon, was staying through the end of the concert, and had to operate at 7AM the next morning. :ohmy: All I do is talk to kids about their diarrhea and play with babies. :wink:

I wouldn't wanted to have that guy operating on me the next morning :wink:

That's so cute about playing with babies,awwww :cute:

just saw this thread.
WELCOME MRS UTOO! =)
so great to have you with us now! i hope you like it here! ;] hahah
i saw that you mentioned something about being excited for New Zealand! are you guys finally going!? eee! have a great time and i'll expect to hear some of your crazy adventures there when you guys get back ;]

Back
Top Bottom