Welcome back HelloAngel!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw a news story posted with today's date by you! So glad you've decided to venture back Carrie! :hug:

What a breath of fresh air. Welcome back Carie, you may not realise how much you've been missed but if I could sum it up in one word, that word is....'TERRIBLY'.
:hug: :kiss:

You guys! Seriously, you don't know how much it means to be remembered by such amazing people. I love you all, and am so happy to be back. :)

Good times, my friends :hug: :wave:

btw - Me and kellyahern live in the same city and haven't even met yet! :)

HelloAngel said:
You guys! Seriously, you don't know how much it means to be remembered by such amazing people. I love you all, and am so happy to be back. :)

Good times, my friends :hug: :wave:

btw - Me and kellyahern live in the same city and haven't even met yet! :)

I was wondering if you were still in this area :) I think RickFly posted about maybe a Tampa gathering, but I was really busy with work at that time :reject:

I wish we had a U2 tribute band around here (those gatherings at the rock hall and toronto sounded like so much fun). There's not much U2 related stuff to do around here . . . until the next concert (hopefully they'll play Tampa again :hyper: )

Welcome back! When the train comes to a complete stop, please exit down the ramp, past the yellow line. Thank you for riding "The Vortex" and enjoy the rest of your day at Paramount Canada's Wonderland!

:wave: Seriously, we're glad your back ("we" meaning, interland. Not "we" meaning that I hear voices in my head or something) :|

nooooooooooooooodle!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

i justabout pissed myself when i saw her name in the news section!!!!!

so happy you're back, sweetie!!! :hyper:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom