WEIRD Pic of the Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
WHAT???

capt.1003178857germany_animals_han104.jpg

Sicy, you found a picture of Edge out on a Sunday drive. (Larry is so jealous, he's been trying to get a drumkit-Harley built but they just can't get te design right)

Well long story short, thats supposed to be me after falling down the stairwell... LOL!

What happened was, I was talking with Adam K, about Adam W (the bastardly one that I hate), and about throwing him down the stairs for pissing me off... which I dont plan on doing, but nonetheless... First, he got down to the bottom, and I took a picture of him. He didnt like it and told me to go lay down there, so I did, and soem chick was like oh are you ok? Im like sure I am, just taking a picture... Anyways... Then Adam put it on the computer and added "blood" and so forth, and yeah... LOL so thats supposed to be me crippled, broken, and dead at the bottom of our stairwell at school.

What the picture was REALLY for, was a powerpoint presentation about our school... first on this slide was a picture of the vacant stairwell, with a caption something like "Usually, the stairwells remain vacant and dark." next text would come on. "But sometimes, with all the rushing back and forth of students between classes..." next text message "Casualties occur..." (enter the picture of me laying at the bottom of the stairs.

Make sense now? OF COURSE NOT

LOL

Yes, I am that damn crazy... LOL

Any more questions? LOL

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Um, lol that's all for now.

bigsmile.gif

BTW you're welcome you ungrateful twit.

awww Im sorry sicy, I meant to say thank you for getting my picture to work... I really did, but I was like, OH! better do my official 200th post thing (which is stupid and crappy LOL)

can I make it up to you somehow? more presents maybe?? lol
biggrin.gif

Here's a weird pic:

Nun.jpg

Not a good look for me...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know that half of it...

3326494723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232784%3B649%3Aot1lsi

this is one of me at school, dont ask what was going through my head when we took this! LOL!

OMG the link doesnt work! GRRR!

GEOCITIES sucks donkey dick for busfare and then fckin walks home... OMG! this is retarded... I swear... *twitch twitch* IT MAKES NO SENSE! BAH!

wink.gif

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-16-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom