Weird guy that used to be on MTV appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HeadsOnSticks said:

I Was Bored...i like your radio playlists. Do you record your shows onto cd-r?

you like the stuff i play? cool. wait a minute...that means you read my journal :ohmy: i find something wierd about posting a journal...the whole intent in making the entries public is so bored people can read them. and that's what i was going for, but it totally surprises me when someone mentions it. hehehe.

we don't have the technology to record shows onto cd-rs. wait a second...yes we do...or we did...i don't know. the technology may be there but i haven't a clue how to use it. so no, i don't tape my shows.

i plan to play plenty of afi tomorrow night :yes: i'm actually working on coming up with stuff to play now cos i had a bunch of things i don't want to forget about. it's insane--i get to the station with a tentaive playlist and find about 40 other songs i really want to play

IWasBored said:

you like the stuff i play? cool. wait a minute...that means you read my journal :ohmy: i find something wierd about posting a journal...the whole intent in making the entries public is so bored people can read them. and that's what i was going for, but it totally surprises me when someone mentions it. hehehe.

we don't have the technology to record shows onto cd-rs. wait a second...yes we do...or we did...i don't know. the technology may be there but i haven't a clue how to use it. so no, i don't tape my shows.

i plan to play plenty of afi tomorrow night :yes: i'm actually working on coming up with stuff to play now cos i had a bunch of things i don't want to forget about. it's insane--i get to the station with a tentaive playlist and find about 40 other songs i really want to play

Yeah, it is sorta strange to have people rifling thru your thoughts etc... but I really did dig all the tracks you listed. Play some more Radiohead tho. Kid A is good.

u2popmofo said:

That could have been disturbing considering I'm not sure if you're a male or female.

Hahaha. :lol: I was thinking the same thing too. I'm REALLY hoping you're a female, or else I'm going to be the laughing stock of this thread.:no:

yeah i need to play more radiohead. i just went to see what SLF songs i still hadn't played and i've only got one more that i can actually play over the air :ohmy: i've only had this cd a couple weeks...

:lmao:

not laughing directly at you, headonsticks, laughing more at how often that sort of thing happens :lol:

hey u2popmofo, when did you become a new yorker? did i miss that? sorry...congrats on your insane posting status

Yes, my 2500 post was in PLEBA. Maybe that's why HeadOnSticks thought I was a girl.

It's ok, IWasBored and I talked for weeks before I realize she was female.

see what happens when you go and post in pleba? hehehe

a good number of people in the "describe the person" thread in LS wrote "i thought ^ was a boy but is really a girl" when describing me

it happens all the time.

IWasBored said:
:lmao:

not laughing directly at you, headonsticks, laughing more at how often that sort of thing happens :lol:

Well, now that I've completely died of embarassment...:reject:
I swear to God I thot u2pop was a girl. Seriously. So, my apologies to you kind SIR. :tsk: I'm REALLY hoping this doesn't happen again. But one question: mosy guys I know don't go around saying "bootylicious." What gives?

u2popmofo does a lot of things most guys don't do

er wait maybe that's cujo...

It was a joke.

That's one of those things where you say something you dont really mean for comedic relief.

IWasBored said:
u2popmofo does a lot of things most guys don't do

er wait maybe that's cujo...

Yeah, that's Cujo.

An example of what Cujo does that most other guys dont do: Kiss guys.

if i hadn't gone to sleep early i would have been around to participate in you, cujo and arw's thread invasions..and then i probably wouldn't have nearly made that mistake.

probably shouldn't pick on cujo so much now, he's not even here to defend himself...not that he does defend himself...but still...

I'm not attacking him, I'm just stating what is known by all.

It's time for me to go to class. Talk to you all later.

i knew you 2 guys were made for each other, (see headon journal reply)

congratulations on your new relationship, have fun kids....:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom