Weird guy that used to be on MTV appreciation thread - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-06-2003, 01:41 PM   #31
New Yorker
 
HeadsOnSticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,088
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2popmofo
Back side, I'm bootylicious.
Yummy.
__________________

__________________
HeadsOnSticks is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:41 PM   #32
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by HeadsOnSticks


I Was Bored...i like your radio playlists. Do you record your shows onto cd-r?

you like the stuff i play? cool. wait a minute...that means you read my journal i find something wierd about posting a journal...the whole intent in making the entries public is so bored people can read them. and that's what i was going for, but it totally surprises me when someone mentions it. hehehe.

we don't have the technology to record shows onto cd-rs. wait a second...yes we do...or we did...i don't know. the technology may be there but i haven't a clue how to use it. so no, i don't tape my shows.

i plan to play plenty of afi tomorrow night i'm actually working on coming up with stuff to play now cos i had a bunch of things i don't want to forget about. it's insane--i get to the station with a tentaive playlist and find about 40 other songs i really want to play
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:43 PM   #33
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by HeadsOnSticks


Yummy.
That could have been disturbing considering I'm not sure if you're a male or female.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:43 PM   #34
New Yorker
 
HeadsOnSticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,088
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored



you like the stuff i play? cool. wait a minute...that means you read my journal i find something wierd about posting a journal...the whole intent in making the entries public is so bored people can read them. and that's what i was going for, but it totally surprises me when someone mentions it. hehehe.

we don't have the technology to record shows onto cd-rs. wait a second...yes we do...or we did...i don't know. the technology may be there but i haven't a clue how to use it. so no, i don't tape my shows.

i plan to play plenty of afi tomorrow night i'm actually working on coming up with stuff to play now cos i had a bunch of things i don't want to forget about. it's insane--i get to the station with a tentaive playlist and find about 40 other songs i really want to play
Yeah, it is sorta strange to have people rifling thru your thoughts etc... but I really did dig all the tracks you listed. Play some more Radiohead tho. Kid A is good.
__________________
HeadsOnSticks is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:44 PM   #35
New Yorker
 
HeadsOnSticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,088
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2popmofo


That could have been disturbing considering I'm not sure if you're a male or female.
Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing too. I'm REALLY hoping you're a female, or else I'm going to be the laughing stock of this thread.
__________________
HeadsOnSticks is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:45 PM   #36
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 03:58 PM
yeah i need to play more radiohead. i just went to see what SLF songs i still hadn't played and i've only got one more that i can actually play over the air i've only had this cd a couple weeks...
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:46 PM   #37
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 01:58 PM
Prepare for laughing stock status.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:46 PM   #38
New Yorker
 
HeadsOnSticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,088
Local Time: 11:58 AM
cool.
__________________
HeadsOnSticks is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:47 PM   #39
New Yorker
 
HeadsOnSticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,088
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2popmofo
Prepare for laughing stock status.
No, you're kidding me right? No, seriously. OMFG.
__________________
HeadsOnSticks is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:48 PM   #40
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 03:58 PM


not laughing directly at you, headonsticks, laughing more at how often that sort of thing happens
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:49 PM   #41
New Yorker
 
HeadsOnSticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,088
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Not cool. Not cool at all.
__________________
HeadsOnSticks is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:52 PM   #42
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 03:58 PM
hey u2popmofo, when did you become a new yorker? did i miss that? sorry...congrats on your insane posting status
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:56 PM   #43
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 01:58 PM
Yes, my 2500 post was in PLEBA. Maybe that's why HeadOnSticks thought I was a girl.

It's ok, IWasBored and I talked for weeks before I realize she was female.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 01:59 PM   #44
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 03:58 PM
see what happens when you go and post in pleba? hehehe

a good number of people in the "describe the person" thread in LS wrote "i thought ^ was a boy but is really a girl" when describing me

it happens all the time.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-06-2003, 02:00 PM   #45
New Yorker
 
HeadsOnSticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,088
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored


not laughing directly at you, headonsticks, laughing more at how often that sort of thing happens
Well, now that I've completely died of embarassment...
I swear to God I thot u2pop was a girl. Seriously. So, my apologies to you kind SIR. I'm REALLY hoping this doesn't happen again. But one question: mosy guys I know don't go around saying "bootylicious." What gives?
__________________

__________________
HeadsOnSticks is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com