Weird Dreams.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Hmmmmmm I had this odd dream the other night where for some reason I was in New York City looking for my dad and I walk into this apartment building and go into one of these rooms and I find him and a way younger verison of my grandfather sitting in a room talking, the only weird part is, hes in black and white[may be only because I have a picture of him in my room from when he was in the army and the pic is black and white.]Anyways he goes to say something to me and all of a sudden there is this huge shadow and a loud bang. All of a sudden I am in front of a burning building[possibly that was in there because I am still getting over that one firefighter I knew that died]And I see my grandfather standing in front of it[whom was also a firefighter at one point]in his firefighter uniform, so he walks into the building and I wake up.

So I added it up...

1.Shadow may relate to Sept.11th attacks?-Only because that night I had watched something about it.
2.Grandfather trying to say something to me.
3.Burning building could be either represtening WTC or the house fire.

Hmmmmm still cant figure it out.

I hear you BiP
I had some weird dreams last night myself.

I had one where I lived in some crappy hotel on the west side of town, and there was a tornado coming (like the 5-3-99 F5 tornado) and my neighbors and I were in my room trying to get drunk on Windex glass cleaner (don't know why)

I told them the tornado would never come our way because they supposedly never do but it came anyway. They kept trying to get me to take shelter and I was going to but the alarm clock was going off, and I was tired of hearing it. So before I took shelter under my bed I unplugged the clock. But it still kept going off so I took out the battery and it didn't stop. So I drank more Windex and beat it with a hammer and it wouldn't quit still.

Then I was jolted awake and realized it was 5am and my alarm clock was in fact going off!!!

HI

LOVE MUSCLE said:
....I were in my room trying to get drunk on Windex glass cleaner (don't know why)

perhaps the Windex represents those sucky Light Adult Beverages you are now drinking? :sexywink: :lol:

btw, have you seen the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"? I saw it yesterday, so it's kind of funny you bring up Windex...the girl's father in the movie believes that Windex is a cure all for any skin ailment, and whenever he gets injured, he sprays Windex on the injured area :lol:

ok, I had this very strange dream last night, which I have no clue about...

I dreamt that I got married to two of my co-workers...yes, the 3 of us were married to eachother at the same time :scratch:

One was a guy and the other was a girl. (and no, I am definitely not lesbian! :eeklaugh:)

What this dream means, I have no idea :shrug:

:shrug: :angry: :coocoo: :silent:

Back
Top Bottom