Weird dream about Thom Yorke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mango

The Fly
The line on the horizon. Wait! Noooooo!!!...
I had a strange dream in which Thom Yorke was actually an old friend of my dad's in disguise. My dad's friend is mid-fifties, a conservative Mormon and a computer scientist -- about as opposite of Thom as you could possibly get. But in my dream he told me the reason he took on the Thom Yorke disguise was that nobody would take his music seriously if it came from the person he really was. And in my dream I could see how he actually looked a little bit like Thom and that with a good make-up artist he could pull it off.

Anyway, he took me to a frozen (why frozen? I don't know) underground bunker where he and his bandmates could make their music without having to put on their disguises (yes, the other band members were also old men in disguise, although I didn't meet them in my dream).

In my dream, Hail to the Thief hadn't come out yet and he asked me my opinion on what direction their music should take next. I told him that they should definitely leverage the techno/experimental sounds that had learned from Kid A/Amnesiac, but to try and incorporate it into more of a guitar-driven rock vibe.

Weird huh? I'm not sure what the point is, but I wanted to share this dream with other Radiohead fans somewhere.

thom yorke was at the ziggy marley concert i went to on friday night.

yep.

he was "whoop"ing in time to the pauses.

smoked a fat cigar.

and had a lovely aisian girlfriend.

that's thom a'ight.

Back
Top Bottom