Weezer fans- 25 demos for download on the bands websites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
There are 25 Demos for album 5 up right now, some are alternate versions... but there are at least 20 new songs up, some have been posted before

I really wish U2 would do this.

What are your favorites? I think it's cool they're working with a keyboard player this time around.

My favorites are

Mo' Beats
Prodigy Lover
The Organ Player
Little Songs
Hey Domingo
She Who is Militant
Mansions of Cardboard

I like all of them a lot though. I think as good as Maladroit was, Album 5 is shaping up to be even better.

I hate that i still have slow as hell Dial-up

I want all these songs now!!!!

BTW, Weezer rules

I used to have the Weezer cd with Buddy Holy, Say it aint so, etc. It got borrowed or stolen or something though. We just got a new radio station here in my hell, and they play those old Weezer tunes plus Hashpipe and Island in the Sun. Now Island in the Sun never made to radio here in Okla city so I really hadn't heard it much. Now that it is played all of the time, i think i have to go and get that cd because it is an awesome song.:up:

The CD that was stolen was called Weezer.....A.K.A "The Blue Album" due to its blue color.

The Cd you want to buy is also called Weezer.......but is A.K.A "The Green Album"

Both are great albums.........enjoy!

Thanks Edgeman
cool name btw

I will take your advice soon hopefully!

I gotta say again that (they just played it again) Island in the sun is great:up:

I am starting to become a huge Weezer fan people!

Good times! But nothing will replace U2 as my main band.........NEVER!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom