Weezer announce release date of new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Shortest break up ever.

http://www.albumsix.com/

* A Message from Weezer *

"We've finished.

Album 6 is getting ready for mixing and I have never been so excited about a project in my life. Weezer fans truly have something to look forward to. The entire band has accomplished some of its most challenging goals as a group and as individuals. It's all coming together on this album.

To sum it up, at the beginning of the recording each member asked himself "what do you want out of this session?" The answer lies ahead.

-Scott Shriner"

Not to be negative, but they really better do something to win people back after Make Believe...

I've liked all of their albums quite a bit except for Make Believe personally.

I've liked some of the singles since Pinkerton (Dope Nose, Keep Fishin, Hash Pipe, Island In The Sun, etc.) but the albums haven't been up to snuff. Hopefully they turn things around here. I'm cheering for them, because they're a talented band.

I honestly like every album up to Make Believe, and the singles from that album were great, as was "This is Such a Pity" which should have been a single. It was, however, the first Weezer album where I felt that the majority of album-only tracks were filler.

UnforgettableLemon said:
I honestly like every album up to Make Believe, and the singles from that album were great, as was "This is Such a Pity" which should have been a single. It was, however, the first Weezer album where I felt that the majority of album-only tracks were filler.

100% agreement on everything you said.

New Weezer! :rockon:

I absolutely LOVE the first 3 LPs . . . and Maladroit can hold its own. Here's hoping they pull off a better "comeback" than BS. :huh:

Originally posted by dsmith2904 New Weezer album means new Weezer tour, right? Love Weezer live.

I've never seen Weezer live, so THIS is why I'm most excited! Hopefully, I'll FINALLY get to see a Weezer show!!!! :drool: :drool: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom