Weezer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, they always have some cool covers. This one looks pretty good too :up:

It's good to see they've kept their bass player for more than one album too...... :wink:

LMAO at cover... definitely a cool cover. Rivers paid homage to Gwen by putting her name in a line from Tired of Sex. I bet she loves Weezer and nicked stuff as many artists do from people they like. It's been a long time coming... the new album, that is... I'm psyched.

One of the biggest/ best American bands since Creed.

I like a few of their songs. And I downloaded a cover of oasis by them (wonderwall) and the dude sounds exactly like noel, but I know it's not noel... cause noel gets like... louder when he sings i guess lol. but at first I thought I was jipped cause it sounded so much like noel singing. But also, the guitar is a smidge different too... so yea i now know, after tons of listening closly, it's not noel, but it's the guy, whatever his name is, from weezer :)

I like the "Pink Triangle" performance on the DVD where all the high schoolers are thrilled to learn some new vocabulary words.

HeartlandGirl said:
The new cover looks like the usual Weezer type cover + Vespertine. I like it. :up:

Bjork is more cute... nice cover anyway

Last edited:
I only own the green album, but know tons of their other stuff. they are really cool :up:

I am so addicted to the song Say It Aint So right now, its not even funny.:drool:

don't have the new album yet and will probably buy Pinkerton or the blue album before that. the single is alright, imo.

Weezer used to be cool but now they suck! That Beverly Hills song makes me want to eat people. It's a very bad song.

Back
Top Bottom