Weener, Lower Saxony, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i loooooooooooooooove port douglas. i went there in 2000 and that's when i died and found heaven. i do not love any place more on earth* than port douglas.

*except maybe stinky cranky gorgeous paris :sexywink:

Awesome... I'm really looking forward to getting away from all the stuff I'm sick of down here. And it's gonna be WARM... :drool:
Not that the weather's been too bad here the last week or so. (Cue Ax complaining about the heat!)

:wink:

Not been to Paris... Not really tempted to, either. But I'll probably take a look if I get the chance, just to say I've been.

Seeya Ashley!

I initially thought it was along Flinders Street, around William or King. God, I really should upload my photographs the day I take them, so that I remember where the fuck they all were!

Essay is shithouse but I'm on track to have it done by Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
Cool...

I still haven't written out my diary from my holiday last year... I've got brief notes but I've probably forgotten everything else by now! Like that viking hat at D*C. :lol:

Not that the weather's been too bad here the last week or so. (Cue Ax complaining about the heat!)

:wink:

:lol: No, today's nice and comfortable. I would've liked to have gone outside IF I WOULD KINDLY STOP HAVING SNEEZING FITS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I really shouldn't be here, laughing my arse off at 2 am and risking waking my dad up but fuck, I can't help myself. :lmao:

:lol: No, today's nice and comfortable. I would've liked to have gone outside IF I WOULD KINDLY STOP HAVING SNEEZING FITS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I was sneezing a lot on Friday... I guess I'm allergic to something that's in flower at the moment (ie, everything).

I still haven't written out my diary from my holiday last year... I've got brief notes but I've probably forgotten everything else by now! Like that viking hat at D*C. :lol:

:lol: I have this scrapbook from my 2005 US trip that was never finished. I have it, I have all my junk that I was going to put in it ... but it never got completed at the time and now all that stuff is Katetastic and I'd rather not do it! But I'm the kind of person who can't really throw it out either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom