Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinkign about apicking up Popmart Dvd next time I'm in town. Dshoujld I get it first or the Syndey pene?

I have both of them on VHS? Is it wirth getting them on DVD?

I can't actually remember what the extras on Popmart are... but I think the ZooTV DVD is well worth getting.

OK POE has some semi-cheesy song, but I love when Bono sings about issues that really should be close to his heart like this.

I hate that song. It actually makes me a little angry, because a song about something so near and dear to his heart should be so much better.

I think the lyrics are trite and overly simplistic.

OK POE has some semi-cheesy song, but I love when Bono sings about issues that really should be close to his heart like this.

As I said in the thread earlier, the one thing that saves the song for me is Edge's slippery guitar work. It's a joy to listen to under headphones.

I hate that song. It actually makes me a little angry, because a song about something so near and dear to his heart should be so much better.

As a snippet before "Walk On" it works, like the one on that 9/11 album.

AScience man. Ti loved the princilaple of it but te mathemsatics man. fogerte it.

mtathematics were neve a strong pikjnt for me.
I hate maths. I love science. I never took physics so I never had to deal with both of them at once... except for those bits of chemistry with formulae and stuff. I didn't do very well at chem that year.

AScience man. Ti loved the princilaple of it but te mathemsatics man. fogerte it.

mtathematics were neve a strong pikjnt for me.
1.jpg

SCIENCE!

I really wish he would write something better, but at least it's something? Look At the World is a better song, but I realize it's not really about the same topic either. Edge's guitar work in it is pretty awesome

As a snippet before "Walk On" it works, like the one on that 9/11 album.

Agreed. That's such a great performance of Walk On - particularly for Bono's yell of anguish between the intro and the band kicking in.

But my favorite version is the one from the Grammys, because I am ALL OVER gospel choirs coming in with a bunch of heartfelt "Hallelujahs."

Someone other than me! I've made plenty lately anyway. One of you can do the next one.

And now sandwiches are on the toast and I'm catching up on what I missed.

I could make the next one.

Okay, I need something else to listen to. Something besides Porcupine Tree, if Axver's hanging around waiting for his sangers to toast.

Agreed. That's such a great performance of Walk On - particularly for Bono's yell of anguish between the intro and the band kicking in.

But my favorite version is the one from the Grammys, because I am ALL OVER gospel choirs coming in with a bunch of heartfelt "Hallelujahs."

Shee-it son, I love gospel choirs. Injecting soul into a song is like having pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to me - it's always welcome.

I have a theory, help me out here. Do you like the following songs: Even Better Than The Real Thing, MW, Babyface, Do You Feel Loved, IYWTVD?

EBTTRT isn't bad, MW is decent studio and great live, Babyface can FOAD, and DYFL and IYWTVD are both good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom