Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering, have U2 ever snippeted both The First Time and All I Want Is You in Bad? :hmm: That seems like a rather perfect fit to me.

:wave:

Weed is the decision city for me when travelling to Oregon. If you stay on the 5, you will end up in Portland but if you choose the 97 you end up in Bend. :up: Cool little town. Off of 97, just outside of Weed, there is a little labyrinth you can walk on.

68da4d63-8ba8-4d3a-a7d9-72fcf5d8fdf3.jpg

It's a pretty cool little place. :D

Water. H2O.... :reject: :nerd:

Oh! Ha. Science was never my strong suit.

And since I missed that, I'm going to just double check here ... you were kidding about calling it a dangerous thing, right? :reject:

I'm not a huge drinker, so maybe there's some horrible thing I don't know ... and maybe I'm GOING TO DIE because I'm drinking vanilla vodka with a water chaser. :lol:

The Wanderer, for me, simply does not fit in with the rest of the material, especially when Passengers gets thrown into the mix. I'm surprised by the lack of love The First Time gets; I think it's gorgeous.

I enjoyed The First Time live, but in the studio it doesn't do all that much for me. Incidentally, in WinAmp, I had Slug straight after The First Time just due to how the leftover Zooropa and Passengers tracks were left scattered after it, and it sounded really good. Maybe consider that for closing things out?

I'm wondering, have U2 ever snippeted both The First Time and All I Want Is You in Bad? :hmm: That seems like a rather perfect fit to me.

Never in the same performance, no.

Now time for me to make food before the new thread hits.

Real World Hollywood Reunion. :ohmy::D

Just wait til Real World Interference. It's gonna be the shiz :lol:
in a little while and wild honey are my fave off that album , I HATE grace.. grrr

if you dont appreciate in a little while it means you havent been really drunk and done something bad and crawled home begging forgiveness !

I can say with 100% certainty that this has NEVER happened to me :lol:

I love In a Little While.

I have a theory, help me out here. Do you like the following songs: Even Better Than The Real Thing, MW, Babyface, Do You Feel Loved, IYWTVD?

... or you just don't like it when Bono sings like a frog's stuck in his throat.

:hi5: :lol:

I have a theory, help me out here. Do you like the following songs: Even Better Than The Real Thing, MW, Babyface, Do You Feel Loved, IYWTVD?

I love "In a Little While," too, and love those tracks aside from "Babyface."

I enjoyed The First Time live, but in the studio it doesn't do all that much for me. Incidentally, in WinAmp, I had Slug straight after The First Time just due to how the leftover Zooropa and Passengers tracks were left scattered after it, and it sounded really good. Maybe consider that for closing things out?

Off the top of my head, that would sound good.

Lemon--->Stay--->The First Time--->Slug--->Your Blue Room, perhaps? :hmm:

And since I missed that, I'm going to just double check here ... you were kidding about calling it a dangerous thing, right? :reject:

I'm not a huge drinker, so maybe there's some horrible thing I don't know ... and maybe I'm GOING TO DIE because I'm drinking vanilla vodka with a water chaser. :lol:
Oh no, water's deadly. Very powerful solvent... an inch of it can kill you (if you happen to pass out face-down in it)... :uhoh:

My dad must have come across whatever was in that chain e-mail in a book or something, and took great glee in telling all his friends about it at U3A and Field Naturalist meetings... :lol:

I'm going to have to find the e-mail now so you understand the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide!

Ashley! New Sunny side of Truth commercial!

:hyper: gotta check it out

OK POE has some semi-cheesy song, but I love when Bono sings about issues that really should be close to his heart like this.

But whose idea was the sequencing of this album? All the singles together, the "Troubles" songs together etc. That's...just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom