Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know! :love:

and then there's this one:
baldie.gif

:lmao:!!!!

porucupine tree will help me feel, vetter

and my adhkes disrift away

Porcupine Tree for the motherfucking SuperWin. (You ever listened to SW's side projects Blackfield or No-Man?)

And does that second line say "and my ankles drift away" ...? :ohmy:

Goddamnit, I'm getting too predictable.

:wink: you? Never :p

Whoo hoo...yeah we get it Bono...on to the next track!

Walk On is the song that got me into U2 so, it's hard for me to ever turn my back on it, I will say though that it's nowhere near a favorite anymore.

:hmm: i believe when you lose your teeth in a dream, it means you're experiencing anxiety or fear of failing at something.

I've heard that, too.

El-Mel, I posted in your EYKIW thread. Since it requires some thought, I'm not surprised that not many have posted in there. Like I said, I'll post my thoughts sometime, they echo a good amount of what you and Ax said though.

I rjoguth water on top pf beer is a sure wayo of mayking yourself oule

Well, I'm told that the more water you drink, the less hungover you'll be... and I've also been told that sometimes it's better to throw up than keep all the alcohol in your system :huh:

Hope you don't feel too bad in the morning, either way!

wow, i just googled my recurring dream (ha!) and i was surprised...i'm not the only one who's had it! (or something similar at least)

it means my personal space is being invaded :hmm:

Walk On is the song that got me into U2 so, it's hard for me to ever turn my back on it, I will say though that it's nowhere near a favorite anymore.

Yeah, I've enjoyed Walk On since ATYCLB came out, so there's a sentimental attachment to it there, even if it isn't on the level of U2's earlier classic songs. I was thrilled when they played a full electric version of it in Brisbane.

Water helps keep you hydrated (duh) which helps the hangover be better in the morning ... the alcohol dehydrates you.

Edit: I realized I said water makes the hangover worse originally. Whoops!

:wink: you? Never :p

Whoo hoo...yeah we get it Bono...on to the next track!

If you're listening to ATYCLB, would you be interested in listening to my alternate mix of it I posted a few pages back?

:hmm: i believe when you lose your teeth in a dream, it means you're experiencing anxiety or fear of failing at something.

..... that makes entirely too much sense. Stop shaking my skepticism about dream interpretation!

LMP's probably long gone, but Luminous Times -> RTSS -> Race Against Time is made of awesome. :up:

Were you 20 minutes late?

Yes sir. Thank you sir.

Iwas indeed 20 minutes late. Actually, about 40, if you're truly counting. Freaky, sin't it? Yes.

LM, I love youR EYKIW thread. It's the fucking shit. I totally agree with the idea that they aren't that great in studio but rock live, and their album completeness is a hge issue for me. I'm down. I;'ll post in that tomorrow, probably.

..... that makes entirely too much sense. Stop shaking my skepticism about dream interpretation!

LMP's probably long gone, but Luminous Times -> RTSS -> Race Against Time is made of awesome. :up:

Naw, I'm here. I was just scoping around teh internetz for a bit.

Glad you enjoy that section, too. Hopefully Race -> One Tree Hill sounds as good as I had planned. After that, it's the same as the album. That's one of the band's best closing stretches that I can think of, if not the best.

Yes sir. Thank you sir.

Iwas indeed 20 minutes late. Actually, about 40, if you're truly counting. Freaky, sin't it? Yes.

LM, I love youR EYKIW thread. It's the fucking shit. I totally agree with the idea that they aren't that great in studio but rock live, and their album completeness is a hge issue for me. I'm down. I;'ll post in that tomorrow, probably.

Did you drink Bailey's from a shoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom