Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surrounded was fucking incredible when they played it here in Melbourne this year. Especially since they snippeted Marillion's Sugar Mice and Pink Floyd's Mother in it.

This guy at school that might love Dream Theater more than all fans combined tried to talk me into seeing them when I went home for a break because they were going to be in Chicago that week, and I decided not to go. I kind of regret it now :lol: but that's a show I wouldnt' want to go to alone, and I know NO other DT fans

btw, i found something amusing on my facebook profile a moment ago. on the left bar it shows how many friends you have in each network. my city used to be the top, but now australia is the highest! :lol: and if you count dr. dré, who deleted his network affiliation :tsk: then it'd be even higher.

And that was Agalloch? And I still think "Allagoch" is a way better name.

Yep, it's my second-favourite Agalloch track. And I don't think Allagoch really works, at least not if you pronounce the 'ch' with a 'k' sound (which I always have and bloody well hope is correct!).

Okay, it's finally cooler outside than it is in my apartment, so on goes the bedroom window fan! Open go my blinds!

Ahhhh, hello, cool(er) Seattle evenings!

This guy at school that might love Dream Theater more than all fans combined tried to talk me into seeing them when I went home for a break because they were going to be in Chicago that week, and I decided not to go. I kind of regret it now :lol: but that's a show I wouldnt' want to go to alone, and I know NO other DT fans

Plus their shows lately are far too much "hurrr we're going through a midlife crisis trying to recapture our youth so let's be METAAAALLLL!!!1!1!11" I firmly maintain that their 2005 tour was the best they ever did, then something went hideously wrong between its conclusion in early 2006 and the start of the next tour in mid-2007.

:lol: .... damn you, now I will too.
:angel: i can't help it! when i think of that phrase i think of him splitting his pants
fatbono.gif

btw, i found something amusing on my facebook profile a moment ago. on the left bar it shows how many friends you have in each network. my city used to be the top, but now australia is the highest! :lol: and if you count dr. dré, who deleted his network affiliation :tsk: then it'd be even higher.

Got to delete that account one day ...

I'll keep denying its existence anyway.

All band names should be pronounceable as to avoid confusion within the fanbase. I am convinced of this.

Yeah, Lemon sounded a bit funny after Dirty Day. But now the song's cruising along nicely and I'm enjoying it.

I had to keep Lemon--->Stay. I've always enjoyed that for whatever reason.

Plus their shows lately are far too much "hurrr we're going through a midlife crisis trying to recapture our youth so let's be METAAAALLLL!!!1!1!11" I firmly maintain that their 2005 tour was the best they ever did, then something went hideously wrong between its conclusion in early 2006 and the start of the next tour in mid-2007.

When there new album was coming out he kept linking to youtube vids with leaks of the songs, and like HURRRR :rockon: METAL himself, and I was like :grumpy: cause....I much prefer Images and Words, and Awake to pretty much anything else I've heard by them. :lol: So I'm sure he quite enjoyed the tour himself

Yep, it's my second-favourite Agalloch track. And I don't think Allagoch really works, at least not if you pronounce the 'ch' with a 'k' sound (which I always have and bloody well hope is correct!).
Hrm. I guess if you pronounce the 'ch' like a hard 'k', that makes more sense... but I was kinda thinking of it as a softer 'k' without being a proper English 'ch' sound... like in "loch"....

I think I've been reading "The Adventure of English" too much lately. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom