Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember if I've heard any of their stuff before... what was that track you made me listen to, Ax?

I got you to listen to about the first 3-4 minutes of In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion.

Wow, I haven't heard a Dream Theater song in a while :hmm: Shuffle seems to think it's time again. *listens to Surrounded*

Khan love the new pic

Hi everyone, looks like RB's the victim tonight? Does that mean we get 2x the drunk posts? :hyper:

Meh, here's the Broadway Melody part of the movie. Where's my remote with its handy fast-forward button?

The segues start getting gutsier and, as a result, worse, from here on out. I still think closing the album with The First Time is a good idea, but perhaps YBR would have worked better?

Yeah, Lemon sounded a bit funny after Dirty Day. But now the song's cruising along nicely and I'm enjoying it.

I got you to listen to about the first 3-4 minutes of In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion.
And that was Agalloch? And I still think "Allagoch" is a way better name.

I wish the original studio version of Silver and Gold was as fast as the live version... but without the Bonorant. I tried putting the R&H version on the JT double album I burned onto CD last year (got the track listing from another site), but I was skipping through the rant after a while.

Ever since I got best of 1990-2000 I've always thought TFT was the closing track of Zooropa. Makes it that much more exciting when two more songs come on :lol:

But seriously, I like it as a closer myself

no, worse. you didn't point out when i was close to post 34,567 :tsk:

I'm meant to be responsible for YOUR post count now? Way to pass the buck. :tsk:

And hey, I'm closing in on 56,789 ...

Wow, I haven't heard a Dream Theater song in a while :hmm: Shuffle seems to think it's time again. *listens to Surrounded*

Surrounded was fucking incredible when they played it here in Melbourne this year. Especially since they snippeted Marillion's Sugar Mice and Pink Floyd's Mother in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom