Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: :love: :love:

What hump?

My sister had a monologue for some acting class as Igor and I showed her that scene from Young Frankenstein. My absolute favorite part though:

"Walk this way!"

*He walks down the stairs with the cane*

"Now here, you try it."

In other news, I think Spanish Eyes -> Trip -> Rise Up works really well. It's the lighthearted optimistic phase, I guess... and Desert kinda fits with that too.

Glad that works well, that's what I was going for there.

Glad that works well, that's what I was going for there.

I like that bit that Edge wrote in the remaster booklet, about the two phases of recording... it's all fun and seems easy at first, then you get all the moody stuff later when things are getting tense...

I need to find out if Adam was workin' a fretless bass for Rise Up, at least... and why he hasn't used it again... :drool:

I will admit to fast-forwarding through one or two of the musical numbers (sorry, Cyd Charisse), but it's a freaking hilarious movie!

"I make more money than Calvin Coolidge! ..... PUT TOGETHER!!!!"

Hey Ravva, looks like drunkenness agrees with you on the postwhoring front. I think this is approaching your highest thread total ever!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 735
User Name Posts
Axver 196
Alisaura 82
LemonMelon 75
LemonMacPhisto 58
The Sad Punk 46
RavenBlue 38
phillyfan26 30
coolian2 29
Serena Vox 28
KhanadaRhodes 24
bono_212 23
corianderstem 21
Pearl 18
Zootlesque 16
Screwtape2 16
mysterious_jen 15
phanan 5
Galeongirl 4
No spoken words 3
Obi-Wan Kenobi 3
Its Britastic! 2
RegularBonoFan 1
Sicy 1
thatsnotmypuppy 1

I will admit to fast-forwarding through one or two of the musical numbers (sorry, Cyd Charisse), but it's a freaking hilarious movie!

"I make more money than Calvin Coolidge! ..... PUT TOGETHER!!!!"

Indeed. The sidekick, can't remember his name, was my favorite character. His dancing scene on the film set was brilliant.

My American history teacher showed us Singin' In the Rain in our 8th grade class toward the end of the year, and we made him rewind and replay the "Make 'Em Laugh" scene three times.

Edit: Ha! LMP, great minds think alike. Cosmo Brown, played by Donald O'Connor.

YouTube - Singing in the Rain

Ooooh. Something about that little breather between Desert and ISHF is making me realise I like ISHF more than I thought I did. :up: I guess I'm over being over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom