Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm listening to my alternate JT right now. Unfortunately, I'm using non-remastered tracks since I only loaded the remaster onto the other computer and I can't be fucked swapping since I really don't think the remaster did that much for the album.

Tracklist, for those who care:
1. Where The Streets Have No Name
2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
3. With Or Without You
4. Luminous Times
5. Spanish Eyes
6. In God's Country
7. Bullet The Blue Sky
8. Running To Stand Still
9. Red Hill Mining Town
10. One Tree Hill
11. Exit
12. Mothers Of The Disappeared

Oh, and hey Bonnie! :wave:

I thought of supporting my friends back when my high school did a production of West Side Story. Then they did a scene in place of assembly one week and it convinced me that, as much as I wanted to be a good friend, I could spend my money on many better things. Such as buying pencils to stick in my ears.

I know, it didn't make me too good a friend, but everybody else in the damn school went about twenty times, so I'm figuring things evened out.

Yeah, I'd only go once, but I am in the thespian troupe and it'd probably look bad if I ditched them, you know?

The "summer show" is optional, so I didn't do it, more so I could focus on directing/prepping The Odd Couple in September and possibly writing the holiday show again this year.

Is RB drunkposting? :cute:

Limewire's probably not good for stuff that's rare or whatever...

*is on a bootleg bender this weekend* Why do I have a note to get the Toronto 4 Vertigo show, when there were only two shows in Toronto?? :scratch:

Also, hi everyone :wave:

Yeah, I'd only go once, but I am in the thespian troupe and it'd probably look bad if I ditched them, you know?

The "summer show" is optional, so I didn't do it, more so I could focus on directing/prepping The Odd Couple in September and possibly writing the holiday show again this year.

I'd ditched drama by the time West Side Story rolled around, so my absence wasn't too conspicuous. And when I think about it, nobody ever came to my debating even when I invited them, so I don't know what I have to feel bad about. The only time I ever got anybody to come to a debate was a lunchtime debate that I wasn't actively involved in!

OK, I'm listening to my alternate JT right now. Unfortunately, I'm using non-remastered tracks since I only loaded the remaster onto the other computer and I can't be fucked swapping since I really don't think the remaster did that much for the album.

Tracklist, for those who care:
1. Where The Streets Have No Name
2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
3. With Or Without You
4. Luminous Times
5. Spanish Eyes
6. In God's Country
7. Bullet The Blue Sky
8. Running To Stand Still
9. Red Hill Mining Town
10. One Tree Hill
11. Exit
12. Mothers Of The Disappeared

Oh, and hey Bonnie! :wave:

Pretty nice, what do you think of this double album idea?:

1. Beautiful Ghost
2. Where the Streets Have No Name
3. In God's Country
4. Spanish Eyes
5. Trip Through Your Wires
6. Rise Up
7. Sweetest Thing
8. I Still Haven't Found...
9. Red Hill Mining Town
10. Deep in the Heart
---
11. Bullet the Blue Sky
12. Silver and Gold
13. Desert of Our Love
14. Running to Stand Still
15. Luminous Times (Hold onto Love)
16. With or Without You
17. Race Against Time
18. One Tree Hill
19. Exit
20. Mothers of the Disappeared

Spanish Eyes -> Trip is a bit rough, but I like how the rest turned out.

Is RB drunkposting? :cute:

Limewire's probably not good for stuff that's rare or whatever...

*is on a bootleg bender this weekend* Why do I have a note to get the Toronto 4 Vertigo show, when there were only two shows in Toronto?? :scratch:

Also, hi everyone :wave:

Hi Ali! :wave:

It seems this is the weekend for drunkposting. :laugh:

Perhaps because there were four shows in Toronto? :wink: 2005-09-12, 14, 16, and 17, the first four shows of the third leg. But I don't believe a bootleg of Toronto IV has ever surfaced, has it? That show had Discotheque with the Pop Muzik intro, though.

I'd ditched drama by the time West Side Story rolled around, so my absence wasn't too conspicuous. And when I think about it, nobody ever came to my debating even when I invited them, so I don't know what I have to feel bad about. The only time I ever got anybody to come to a debate was a lunchtime debate that I wasn't actively involved in!

That's lame. You probably were relentless with debate, weren't you? :lol:

Hi LIa

It's gto a drefinite different taste to the two Canadian bers oi had prior to this one. Almost a hertain spiciness to oit,.

fuck.

Yes, Belgian ales often have some pretty mad flavours. I dunno if you drink them too often.

One of the best times I had down at Fleurieu was walking around looking for kangaroos while drinking Belle vue Kriek from a wine glass in the early afternoon. :cute:

1. Beautiful Ghost
3. In God's Country
4. Spanish Eyes
6. Rise Up
7. Sweetest Thing
9. Red Hill Mining Town
10. Deep in the Heart
---
11. Bullet the Blue Sky
12. Silver and Gold
13. Desert of Our Love
16. With or Without You
17. Race Against Time
18. One Tree Hill
19. Exit

Ooh, I've been meaning to put together something like that with the tracks from the bonus CD... maybe I should give this a whirl :hmm:

1. Beautiful Ghost
3. In God's Country
4. Spanish Eyes
6. Rise Up
7. Sweetest Thing
9. Red Hill Mining Town
10. Deep in the Heart
---
11. Bullet the Blue Sky
12. Silver and Gold
13. Desert of Our Love
16. With or Without You
17. Race Against Time
18. One Tree Hill
19. Exit

Yeah, that seems pretty good, I like it. Though I would say Desert Of Our Love's placement is more rough than SE --> Trip. It's the only really awkward placing that leaps out at me. Some other stuff I might do differently myself, but more due to personal preference.

I'm teaching my broter some chords to play chuoitar and I've setarted him out with All I Want is YOuy. But I'm lstienting to In Golds Gcountry right now, and I think tat may be aeadier for him to learn.

I love "Rise Up" and "Desert", not the other two as much.

"Walk to the Water" is the only JT b-side that I don't like at all.

Perhaps because there were four shows in Toronto? :wink: 2005-09-12, 14, 16, and 17, the first four shows of the third leg. But I don't believe a bootleg of Toronto IV has ever surfaced, has it? That show had Discotheque with the Pop Muzik intro, though.
Aah, my fault for assuming there are bootlegs of every show on u2start... :lol: They've only got the 12th and 14th up there.

Pop Muzik intro.... :drool:

What's a good Vertigo boot that has Discotheque?

Yeah, that seems pretty good, I like it. Though I would say Desert Of Our Love's placement is more rough than SE --> Trip. It's the only really awkward placing that leaps out at me. Some other stuff I might do differently myself, but more due to personal preference.

Really like that tracklisting, LMP. Nevermind the SE>Trip thing, though maybe it'd be better off just getting rid of Trip.

Thanks.

Oh man, you're right about Desert. I'd cut Trip and move Desert in its place, but I hate having an odd number of tracks here, especially 19. It's part of my music OCD.

I could always take off this version of Sweetest Thing and use the Single cut for an ATYCLB mix.

18 tracks, now we're good.

That's lame. You probably were relentless with debate, weren't you? :lol:

Merciless, with the awards to prove it. I was my school's permanent third speaker, which meant I spent two thirds of my speech explaining exactly why the opposition was wrong, then the final third summarising why we were right. It seemed my habit of not even using palm cards acquired me a bit of a reputation. I got a number of "oh god, we were hoping you'd be sick today" comments from opponents! :lol:

Aah, my fault for assuming there are bootlegs of every show on u2start... :lol: They've only got the 12th and 14th up there.

Pop Muzik intro.... :drool:

What's a good Vertigo boot that has Discotheque?

I can't believe Toronto IV still hasn't surfaced. I think every Elevation show has finally turned up, but there's still a couple of Vertigo gaps.

Discotheque was only done twice, so Ian's suggestion of Chicago 2005-09-20 is on the money - and didn't you say you downloaded that?

Merciless, with the awards to prove it. I was my school's permanent third speaker, which meant I spent two thirds of my speech explaining exactly why the opposition was wrong, then the final third summarising why we were right. It seemed my habit of not even using palm cards acquired me a bit of a reputation. I got a number of "oh god, we were hoping you'd be sick today" comments from opponents! :lol:

Nice.

I have a few friends that kick ass at debate and you'd know it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom