Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, shaun vox was the first to reply. This is a BAD omen. :lol:

What are you in the mood for? :hmm:

Oh dear, the "Achtung has no flaws" brigade. Well, I've just written paragraphs on each of the first three. Moving on to UF is a bit intimidating.

And I really have no idea. I'm sitting here with this huge music collection going "what the fuck do I want to hear?" Not quite in the mood for metal, and I would prefer something concise - i.e. not post-rock that takes forever to go anywhere.

Oh dear, the "Achtung has no flaws" brigade. Well, I've just written paragraphs on each of the first three. Moving on to UF is a bit intimidating.

And I really have no idea. I'm sitting here with this huge music collection going "what the fuck do I want to hear?" Not quite in the mood for metal, and I would prefer something concise - i.e. not post-rock that takes forever to go anywhere.

Man, I would never claim a U2 album is flawless. Joshua Tree is "pretty much prefect", not absolutely without flaws.

Early U2, perhaps?

Already randomm singing going along. This time with woods if yrpres, I think I spoelled that wring,.

WOoooooooo

How's Autstrralia today Axmmagver?

Haha, awesome. Woods Of Ypres are fucking incredible. Haven't heard their latest, though. Also, you need to check out Lykathea Aflame if you haven't already, but I'll remind you sometime when you aren't drunk.

I'm pretty good. Fairly dull day here in Melbourne. Not cold enough. How's Canada?

Man, I would never claim a U2 album is flawless. Joshua Tree is "pretty much prefect", not absolutely without flaws.

Early U2, perhaps?

I've three ideas to improve JT. But I think you've already seen my alternate JT.

I'm listening to UF. But I think I need to listen to something I don't know quite so well. I'm sick of the same-old, same-old. That's partly why I listened to Abbey Road, just for something different.

I've got so many metal bands tpolook up it usn't fun,y

I need to win the lottery because that's te pnly way I'm going to be able to aford thaem all.

u

Yeah, or you just need to get yourself on some high speed Internet. It's a fucking gold mine for obscure metal you won't find in stores.

My belguim beer just frevoleted and spewed all over the place.

The beer.

Not me.

Now;s the time for paper towel,

:down:

I am glad wine does not do this.

Plus I'd be worried if you spewed everywhere after just two beers! :lol:

There was once a metal fdi,ele dsharing service. I can't remember what it was calle.d There's another fellow in the smale province that's klikes metal like I do,. Anyway, if onlu I could honk of the na,e of it... umm... anyway supposedly really good for finding metal stuff if you have... you knpow... high speed and all that :m,ad[sot[ot:

I think it was closer to stewnty five tosdaty.

Oh, that's not bad. I tend to find myself most comfortable in the low 20s, though 17-18 is also very nice.

Right now, it seems to be lingering around 10, which is really unsatisfying.

At present HMTMKMKM and Nicole Kidman are all that makes it worthwhile. Hopefully it improves after the first half hour.

Nope, unless you like Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones taking turns mugging for the camera.

There was once a metal fdi,ele dsharing service. I can't remember what it was calle.d There's another fellow in the smale province that's klikes metal like I do,. Anyway, if onlu I could honk of the na,e of it... umm... anyway supposedly really good for finding metal stuff if you have... you knpow... high speed and all that :m,ad[sot[ot:

If you do remember it, I'd be quite interested. At the moment, I use Sordo, a couple of metal filesharing communities on LiveJournal, bit torrent, and if I'm desperate, blog searches. I've always steered clear of Kazaa, Limewire, and their ilk, though I'm told I could find a lot of very rare stuff that I want if I were to use Soulseek (though that's mainly with regards to New Zealand rock stuff, not metal).

So I like supporting my Drama buddies and going to see their version of Grease, but I've seen it twice and it still sucks. Hopefully tomorrow's show will be better, at least it will be the closing night.

So I like supporting my Drama buddies and going to see their version of Grease, but I've seen it twice and it still sucks. Hopefully tomorrow's show will be better, at least it will be the closing night.

I thought of supporting my friends back when my high school did a production of West Side Story. Then they did a scene in place of assembly one week and it convinced me that, as much as I wanted to be a good friend, I could spend my money on many better things. Such as buying pencils to stick in my ears.

I know, it didn't make me too good a friend, but everybody else in the damn school went about twenty times, so I'm figuring things evened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom