Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: See ya, Pfan. I have to be out of here soon myself. Or at least attempt to get some work done while on the PC.

Screws, I wholly agree with this post of yours:

I know people won't agree but I think my favorite version of The Fly including all the live versions is The Lounge Fly Mix. It is all about the fat lady.

I think so too. It seems when people make comebacks they go to teams that have the talent to go far but who's window has closed. The Panthers fit that bill.

Like Mark Brunell did? :lmao:

I hope Favre doesn't fuck up his career like that.

Exactly. :lol:

I generally like Favre. He seems like a good person. I think it is just best for him to move on from the game now and maybe into the booth or whatever.

I agree, but it would be to sad to never see him involved in the game again, so the booth is probably a good option.

As much as I hate the Cowboys, I think Aikman is a very good commentator.

I agree, but it would be to sad to never see him involved in the game again, so the booth is probably a good option.

As much as I hate the Cowboys, I think Aikman is a very good commentator.

Maybe they could ditch Tony Kornhieser from MNF and replace him with Favre. Jaws and Favre could make a fun team.

I think Aikman does a great job though honestly it isn't hard to look good around the terrible Joe Buck. :down:

Maybe they could ditch Tony Kornhieser from MNF and replace him with Favre. Jaws and Favre could make a fun team.

I think Aikman does a great job though honestly it isn't hard to look good around the terrible Joe Buck. :down:

Tony Kornheiser :yuck:
Joe Buck :barf:

MNF is a circus now. But hey, what's a football game without Russell Crowe, huh?

Tony Kornheiser :yuck:
Joe Buck :barf:

MNF is a circus now. But hey, what's a football game without Russell Crowe, huh?

My lasting memory of Joe Buck is when the Red Sox won the World Series for the first time how many years. He could not be more uninterested and passionless. Larry has shown more emotion than Joe Buck did at the end of that game.

But still, he's not as annoying as Tony "I have to make a smartass joke every 15 seconds because I'm important" Kornheiser.

But still, he's not as annoying as Tony "I have to make a smartass joke every 15 seconds because I'm important" Kornheiser.

True. MNF has become nothing more than a promotional outlet for it and the ABC family. You mentioned the Russell Crowe interview. My favorite part is that I don't think he had actually ever seen an American football game. :lol:

True. MNF has become nothing more than a promotional outlet for it and the ABC family. You mentioned the Russell Crowe interview. My favorite part is that I don't think he had actually ever seen an American football game. :lol:

Brett Favre's wife was 10 times more knowledgeable, even if she was there just to hawk a book.

The one that pissed me off the most was Charles Barkley blabbing on and on while the Redskins were kicking some Eagles ass, McNabb hobbling around like a black Gregory House. It seemed all too convenient for them.

Brett Favre's wife was 10 times more knowledgeable, even if she was there just to hawk a book.

The one that pissed me off the most was Charles Barkley blabbing on and on while the Redskins were kicking some Eagles ass, McNabb hobbling around like a black Gregory House. It seemed all too convenient for them.

:lol: I wonder how much of this is on Youtube.

Hey LemonMelon, you sort of alluded to it in the Coldplay thread but have you noticed that Chris Martin's vocals in recent performances are way below average. He isn't nailing the songs on the new album and his vocals on older songs are leaving something to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom