Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erk... I love my new hard drive. 500GB... :drool:

I have a 320GB external hard drive that has about 150GB spare - I've just been lazy about transferring things over. Plus I'm a bit paranoid about the drive dying that I've kept a lot of the stuff most valuable to me on the internal hard drive. I might go get a second external hard drive so I have everything backed up on it. Two won't die at once!

Have a good one, pahana. :wink: :wave:

And I think I'll also farewell my dinner. The last couple of bites can go in the bin. This is far, far too much pepper.

hey ali! :wave:

ok i can settle in now , i have had a very busy day work sucked and ive done lots of house work and given myself a good tidy up, just doing my snazzy black fingernails,

sad that although i have been accompanied by copious amounts f jack daniels im not drunk posting, damm substantial dinner that i had, :madwife:

:hug: You at least got tomorrow off, Jen?

And just drink more then. :wink:

yeah got tomorrow off, but a box of fucking paperwork to do :angry:

anyway , fuck that ! chillin out to some gunners :drool:

but i may change over to mah new COLD CHISEL dvd soon :love::love: where's danny? probably off partying i suppose/

I have a 320GB external hard drive that has about 150GB spare - I've just been lazy about transferring things over. Plus I'm a bit paranoid about the drive dying that I've kept a lot of the stuff most valuable to me on the internal hard drive. I might go get a second external hard drive so I have everything backed up on it. Two won't die at once!
Never say things like that out loud... :uhoh:

Whoah. Did they mean to start Zooropa halfway through the song? And did they mean Babyface to sound like a trainwreck? (Yes, Ax, I know you think it's crap anyway.)

Did B pull a girl from the audience during Babyface or something? Something must have been going on there... :lol:

yeah got tomorrow off, but a box of fucking paperwork to do :angry:

anyway , fuck that ! chillin out to some gunners :drool:

but i may change over to mah new COLD CHISEL dvd soon :love::love: where's danny? probably off partying i suppose/

I bet Danny's out trying to lose a purity point or twenty! :lol:

Hey guys, I'm still here, just going back and forth between this and work

Never say things like that out loud... :uhoh:

:lol: The drive's been doing well for over 1.5 years, despite one of my friends boldly proclaiming to me that every external hard drive dies within a year.

Whoah. Did they mean to start Zooropa halfway through the song? And did they mean Babyface to sound like a trainwreck? (Yes, Ax, I know you think it's crap anyway.)

Did B pull a girl from the audience during Babyface or something? Something must have been going on there... :lol:

Yeah, all three performances of Zooropa cut off the start of the song. No idea what the deal is with Babyface - I believe there's actually video footage of it on YouTube, but I haven't ever bothered to watch it.

Hey guys, I'm still here, just going back and forth between this and work

I found attempting to switch between this and university work didn't work so well, so I had to go on a hiatus at the end of last semester to get everything done for uni! :lol:

But the marks I got were worth it, so I'm happy.

I wish I could get blue crack at work... but then I probably wouldn't get a great deal done.

Haha, yeah, I think you're bad enough already, what with those 90 minute lunches! :wink:

:lol: The drive's been doing well for over 1.5 years, despite one of my friends boldly proclaiming to me that every external hard drive dies within a year.
:uhoh: You really like tempting fate, don't you!

:wink:

Yeah, all three performances of Zooropa cut off the start of the song. No idea what the deal is with Babyface - I believe there's actually video footage of it on YouTube, but I haven't ever bothered to watch it.
:hmm:

Ack, Sarajevo link... :(

Oh, Ali, I was meaning to ask you - did you say your headphones are cordless ones?

Because I went to JB and Dick Smith on Friday, and all the cordless headphones were depressingly expensive.

I have a choice of ... zero things. What a riveting life I lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom