Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't sound too fun, Ian. Have a good rest! :wave:

And hey Pearl! How's things?

I'm pretty good, just preparing a late dinner. You still doing those nasty early starts?

Oh yeah, got about 5 weeks more to go of this

And you haven't gone insane yet? Wait, you're posting in Interference. You must already be insane. Well, that explains things. :wink:

Ah damnit, I keep forgetting to buy some Old English mustard when I do the groceries, and I just have Mild American mustard at home. I'm sure my Turkish bread rolls would taste better with something more powerful like Old English.

Yeah, I say this like you guys care. :laugh:

/random

And you haven't gone insane yet? Wait, you're posting in Interference. You must already be insane. Well, that explains things. :wink:

Its nice to know there's a place to go to hang out with fellow loonies. ;)

Its nice to know there's a place to go to hang out with fellow loonies. ;)

:laugh:

Yeah, loonies like me who are tucking into dinner at 9:45pm and don't really think it's THAT hideously late ...

What are you doing eating dinner at 9:45pm?

What are you doing eating dinner at 9:45pm?

My sleeping/eating schedule is just messed up. I tend to sleep for any eight hours between 3am-1pm, so I'll eat lunch at about 3pm and dinner at about 8:30pm ... tonight I just didn't get around to things until now.

I really need to get things back on track, since next semester at university I'm going to have a couple of 10am lectures each week. I enjoyed last semester, with nothing earlier than midday!

Somehow I'm not surprised that a thread called Beer broke the record :lol:

Hi Pearl and Ax and Jen :wave:

Hey Ali! :wave:

Haha, nor am I. Brest Railway Museum had its time in the sun, at least.

Current records:
1. Beer, Devon: 5 hours, 57 minutes
2. Brest Railway Museum, Belarus: 6 hours, 10 minutes
3. Why, Arizona: 6 hours, 27 minutes

I think before that, Pussy, France was done in about nine hours.

Are you a fresh vict... er, postwhore, or have I just not seen you before... :D

(Well, I don't think I've met you before anyway, but ... um... yeah.)

Excessive amounts of Greek food, two days in a row, have apparently killed my brain.

We sucked in Pearl with the Fresh Kills, Staten Island thread, since she lives out that way. The Superthread post stats spreadsheet says she's made 40 posts here, though I haven't updated it with the last few threads (not sure if Khan has updated her copy).

At the moment, I'm being killed by excessive pepper on my dinner. Damnit. Last time I say "that doesn't look like much, let's add more!"

Are you a fresh vict... er, postwhore, or have I just not seen you before... :D

(Well, I don't think I've met you before anyway, but ... um... yeah.)

I pop in now and then, especially on weekends...so I'm sort of in between

:tsk:

Have you dug that CD out of a box, at least? :wink: No pressure :D

"Is this rock 'n' roll? How the fuck would I know?" :lol:

I've laid eyes on it! Laid ears is another thing entirely ... :uhoh:

And I, uh, need to get some space cleared off the computer before I can do any DVD burning! I need at least 5GB spare and I currently have only 2.5.

At the moment, I'm being killed by excessive pepper on my dinner. Damnit. Last time I say "that doesn't look like much, let's add more!"
Heheheh. I have a very low tolerance for pepper... if I can see it, it's usually too much.

I pop in now and then, especially on weekends...so I'm sort of in between
Ah right. Well, belated welcomes anyway :D

OK, I'm enough of a stats nerd that I went back to check our earlier quick thread records. It wasn't Pussy, France that was quick, it was Vagina, Russia. We did that in 9 hours, 31 minutes.

Looks paltry compared to 5 hours, 57 minutes for Beer! :lol:

I've laid eyes on it! Laid ears is another thing entirely ... :uhoh:

And I, uh, need to get some space cleared off the computer before I can do any DVD burning! I need at least 5GB spare and I currently have only 2.5.

:tsk: again!

:wink:

Erk... I love my new hard drive. 500GB... :drool:

Heheheh. I have a very low tolerance for pepper... if I can see it, it's usually too much.

I need lots and lots of pepper on mashed potatoes, and I'll often put a lot in bolognese and napoli sauces to give it some extra taste, but otherwise I don't use much. Right now, I'm on the verge of tossing out what's left because some bites come back with so much pepper!

I need lots and lots of pepper on mashed potatoes, and I'll often put a lot in bolognese and napoli sauces to give it some extra taste, but otherwise I don't use much. Right now, I'm on the verge of tossing out what's left because some bites come back with so much pepper!
Meals that bite back are a bit of a worry.

So here I am, thinking I'll check out how the superthread from last night is doing before I head out for the day, and of course you all broke the record for fastest superthread.

At least I got a post in this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom