Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My American history teacher showed us Singin' In the Rain in our 8th grade class toward the end of the year, and we made him rewind and replay the "Make 'Em Laugh" scene three times.

Our teacher showed us Dead Poet's Society at school, and pretty much ruined it for me by rewinding all the scenes with LOADS OF SYMBOLISM in them over and over again. I actually got into trouble with a teacher for the second-ever time (I was such a teacher's pet) when I called her out after she said she wouldn't rewind it any more... then she did it again ten minutes later. :banghead:

My American history teacher showed us Singin' In the Rain in our 8th grade class toward the end of the year, and we made him rewind and replay the "Make 'Em Laugh" scene three times.

Edit: Ha! LMP, great minds think alike. Cosmo Brown, played by Donald O'Connor.

YouTube - Singing in the Rain

Cosmo gets fucked up by furniture and wood in that scene, many times. I love that old Hollywood charm though.

Yea still lstening to Dead WInte rDays by Agalocbh/. Bri;liabt song.

I can never fiknd alblkyums by tem aroydn here.,

I/m beoclmiong fomore cogerent. The alocgolh is wearijn g oddd

The entire Pale Folklore album is amazing. :drool:

In fact, all three of their albums are 5/5 works for me. Such a fucking good band.

I swear that in Dirty Day, it sounds like Bono sings "if you need someone to blame/throw a wok in the air; you'll hit someone guilty". :lmao:

Also, Traviud, Miss Sarajevo --> Dirty Day works surprisingly well.

i'm thinking the alcohol since she said she's becoming more coherent...unless allagoch makes you comatose :hmm:
I can't remember if I've heard any of their stuff before... what was that track you made me listen to, Ax?

Frankie said once that Pink Floyd sometimes makes her brain stop working.

I swear that in Dirty Day, it sounds like Bono sings "if you need someone to blame/throw a wok in the air; you'll hit someone guilty". :lmao:

Also, Traviud, Miss Sarajevo --> Dirty Day works surprisingly well.

I would expect something like that in a Steely Dan song; U2 not so much. :hmm:

The segues start getting gutsier and, as a result, worse, from here on out. I still think closing the album with The First Time is a good idea, but perhaps YBR would have worked better?

I gotta reveal my ignorance... who's Traviud?

RHMT -> Bullet works, although I was dubious.

See Khan's sig. Oh, wait, that probably doesn't help. Traviud is LM.

And you MUST give RHMT --> OTH a try later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom