Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with that assessment. The band is in fine form, and CMart is certainly energetic, but his vocals have been poor, certainly below the level of the album.

Brett Favre could have just said, "You know, I think I'd like to try playing for another team." Packer fans would have been peeved, but you know what? We'd have gotten over it.

But to go on national TV and boo-hoo all over yourself about your "retirement" only to keep waffling on it and oh, by the way, can you guys release me so I can go play somewhere else?

Kiss my rosy red ass, you schmuck.

Brett Favre = overrated.

Also, an ungodly number of Little League umps don't understand the fucking rules. Today, in my brother's huge playoff game, a baserunner on his team got in a rundown. One of the guys in the field (shortstop or 2B) stands in the baseline without the ball, making our guy run around him and getting him tagged out. This is blatant interference. However, the ump calls him out. So, as fans and players are berating him, the coach comes out to argue. His explanation? "As long as the player holds his ground, it's an innocent play." I blew up on him, to say the least. A good 30 to 45 second rant as he walked back out to his position in the field.

My brother's team lost.

Man, that sucks, Pfan. "Kill the ump" I always say. :wink:

Bet y'all thought I'd be keeping my nose out of here for a while :lol: Let's just say I'm not getting that drunk again for a long time. Derek now owns me.

Morning folks. :wave:

I hate it when I wake up after just six hours of sleep and my body decides that's quite enough, despite what I may think to the contrary.

It seems this place dies around 7-10am my time. :tsk:

Bet y'all thought I'd be keeping my nose out of here for a while :lol: Let's just say I'm not getting that drunk again for a long time. Derek now owns me.

Hah, I was wondering what had happened to you. Did you pass out?

No, no, I made the thread for people like you. :(

Yeah, but it's EYKIW. I could spend my time crafting a good response that I'm sure you'd appreciate, only to get five "OMG DO J00 EVIN LYK U3???" responses.

At present HMTMKMKM and Nicole Kidman are all that makes it worthwhile. Hopefully it improves after the first half hour.

I'd be worried if a movie's bad enough that Nicole Kidman seems comparatively worthwhile.

Yeah, but it's EYKIW. I could spend my time crafting a good response that I'm sure you'd appreciate, only to get five "OMG DO J00 EVIN LYK U3???" responses.

:slant: Hopefully, at least Pfan will feel differently about it.

Well, I've nothing to do right now, Traviud, so I'm working on a reply anyway. Not sure I'll go through the whole discography, but we'll see where I get.

Also, I'm having one of those days where I can't decide what music I want to listen to. Anybody got any good suggestions?

Well, I've nothing to do right now, Traviud, so I'm working on a reply anyway. Not sure I'll go through the whole discography, but we'll see where I get.

Also, I'm having one of those days where I can't decide what music I want to listen to. Anybody got any good suggestions?

Oh man, shaun vox was the first to reply. This is a BAD omen. :lol:

What are you in the mood for? :hmm:

Hey Ravva! :wave:

Is this thread full of cheap drunks or something! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom