Wedding Crashers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been an Owen Wilson fan since Bottle Rocket. He's a little overexposed now, but he's still one of my guys, so that's a draw there.

I watched Comedy Central's Reel Comedy and clips from the movie and Patton Oswalt interviewing Vince and Owen and I thought it looked pretty funny. I'm probably going to see it.

Don't forget the X factor though...

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN :rockon:

inmyplace13 said:
I've been an Owen Wilson fan since Bottle Rocket. He's a little overexposed now, but he's still one of my guys, so that's a draw there.

Yes, I LOVE Owen and Vince is great too. I am definately seeing this when it hits theatres. Should be in a few weeks, right?

I had special screening tickets to see it this past Thursday, but I had to work......sucks.
My nephews got the tickets and they said it was great......they gave it :up: :up:

Don't know if I'll see it in the theater but it looks kinda funny. Vince is in Chicago now with Jennifer Aniston filming a movie. My friend has seen him on a few occasions and said he's really cute in person. She also said that he's cool to his fans. :up:

i think it comes out next weekend... and i'll be going to see it! :)

just read an article about how it's breaking the trend of summer comedies b/c it's R-rated... :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Just saw it--freakin hysterical.

My mates said the same thing. I'm going to see Charlie instead tonight, though. Save Wedding Crashers for another day.

i saw it, i found it to be funny

however i found myself to be the only one in the theatre laughing at certain parts of the movie that i found to be the funniest, when nobody else at all was laughing and i was practically in tears crying.

oh well, still pretty good overall

the ending was lame, but vince vaughn as usual was great.

Windmilllane said:
this movie has a lot of hotties.

Makes me want to report to my job (see my profile).

Comments like that are inappropriate and not welcome here.

Back
Top Bottom