Webcast of KROQ's Almost Acoutic Xmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
They are doing a webcast of the main line ups of both nights (tonite and tomrrow nite) on ATT&T Blue room... it's great for those on the left coast but not us east coasters.. :madwife:

The one band I want to see, Muse isn't on till 1am sunday nite.. and I can't stay up.. cuz I have to friggin work! :mad: I am hoping they will rebroadcast at a better time slot.. :pray:

Here's the link for those who want to check it out..

http://attblueroom.com/music/events/kroq_xmas_sched.php

Wow, all the artists tomorrow look great:

6 : 00 Spoon
6 : 30 Feist
7 : 00 Silversun Pickups
7 : 30 The Shins
8 : 20 Modest Mouse
9 : 05 Jimmy Eat World
9 : 55 Muse

for some friggin reason, probably a copyright/contractual conflict I am guessing, Muse is no longer in the line up tonite for the webcast! :madwife: damn it... not again.. This happened when they webcasted Vegoose and Muse and other big names weren't on the webcast schedule...

this just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!:madspit:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Awwwwwww...:(. No fair.

Angela

no kidding! :madwife: this is their last gig of the tour/year they could at least give the fans a treat and webcast it.. but nooooooooooooooooo they have to put them up on the schedule and then pull them off at the last minute and piss off a ton of people..

this just in.. Muse is back on the schedule...:D :hyper:

apparently they still needed to sign an agreement before they could be webcasted.. And waited to the last minute to sign..

<< is very :happy:

now I gotta go to sleep for a bit soon and wake up at 1am to watch..

The drama at MuseLive re: why they were removed from the schedule earlier was thoroughly amusing. The finger pointing at Warner and accusations that they treat fans like sheep and what not reminded me of this place. :hug: Overreactions :hug:

Where the crap is the actual link to watch this? I've been looking for it for the last 10 mins + Think I've missed Spoon now entirely. :(

Not working at all, your links just lead to the schedule. There's no player to click on. Do you actually have to sign up or something?

It's working for me as well. What do you see on the screen? The video is above the schedule You should have accepted the terms & conditions prior to this screen, and then if you have problems, there is a link there that says Video Problems?

Queen Bee said:
The drama at MuseLive re: why they were removed from the schedule earlier was thoroughly amusing. The finger pointing at Warner and accusations that they treat fans like sheep and what not reminded me of this place. :hug: Overreactions :hug:

I know... I am in that thread.. ugh... ridiculous cuz it wasn't warner at all! It was Muse.. not signing the agreement to webcast till the last minute..

u2popmofo said:
Not working at all, your links just lead to the schedule. There's no player to click on. Do you actually have to sign up or something?

no.. you don't need to register..

Are you using a Mac or pc?

If youre using a MAC that may be it or your browser settings need to be looked at...

Where the hell is the link to actually click on? The Blue Room radio is the only thing I can see.

Lila64 said:
It's working for me as well. What do you see on the screen? The video is above the schedule You should have accepted the terms & conditions prior to this screen, and then if you have problems, there is a link there that says Video Problems?

It's never asked me to accept any conditions. Tried on both Firefox and IE.

Weak.

Ok, closed and re-opened the browser, and now it's there. Must have had the old schedule cached and AT&T wasnt set up to refresh automatically.

Missed most all of Feist too as I was messing with some other stuff. :mad:

This is far from being acoustic. :wink:

I love how the Silversun Pickups' front man called The Shins the best band in the world. I may have to go buy Silversun's album just for saying that alone.

Oh how I love The Shins....and they should be playing any minute!

I'd never been as big a fan of 'Sleeping Lessons' as everyone else, but that performance of it was amazing! Yowza yowza!

Back
Top Bottom