WE WILL ROCK YOU (fast)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
you've all herad the normal version... quite strange song too.

But I've recedntly bought QUEEN ON FIRE: Live At The Bowl... and HOLY SH**********************T!!!!!
Possibly the MOST ROCK AND ROLL SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD

is We Will Rock You, played fast... GOD DAMMIT... YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS SONG... IT's SO AMAZING...

It's the BEST song out of 23... it's 2-3 minutes of heavenly rock... god ... best rock song EVER!!!!!

buy the record... or the dvd (which is "I don't know why" cheaper than the cd on amazon.com)... or just download the damm song... I'M HOOKED.... IS LIKE ROCK CRACK FOR ME

QUEEN.. best band EVER (except for You Know Who)

WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU... TONIGHT!!! (in that part you can't help but to crap your pants of the excitement)

WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU... TONIGHT!!!
:rockon: :drool:

Last edited:
Mullen4Prez said:
Queen Rock, Anyone see live aid with freddie doing the lada de da thing and the whole crowd repeat, I get goosebumps everytime.

I just saw this DVD for the first time the other day, IMO- this was by far one of the best if not the best performances on the DVD. I've always liked Queen, especially Freddie Mercury. What a talented musician he was.

I've just purchased:

Queen
Queen II
A Night At The Opera
A Day At The Races
News Of The World

Most under-rated band ever. Most original band ever. They invented a sound. As good as The Beatles. Better than Zep, Stones, Who, Radiohead, U2, REM, etc.

She ls Raging said:

What a talented musician he was.

I couldn't agree more. In fact, I'd like to think that Freddie was maybe the greatest rock vocalist that ever lived. His voice was simply amazing.

MrBrau1 said:
I've just purchased:

Queen
Queen II
A Night At The Opera
A Day At The Races
News Of The World

Most under-rated band ever. Most original band ever. They invented a sound. As good as The Beatles. Better than Zep, Stones, Who, Radiohead, U2, REM, etc.

I think you're missing Sheer Heart Attack and you get some of their best albums.

My first favorite band. The more I learn about music the more i learn to appreciate Queen.

Get 'The Works' as well

Radio Ga Ga
Hammer to Fall
Tear it up

thats all the selling of the album i'm going to do

Did anyone see them touring with Paul Rodgers? I was going to but never got round to getting tickets :(

Closest I've been to seeing Queen live is the West End musical 'We Will Rock You', which was incredible! :wink:

{paintedroses} said:
Did anyone see them touring with Paul Rodgers? I was going to but never got round to getting tickets

Really wouldnt want to. I'm one of those die-hards, who couldnt see them without Freddie. I didnt like the whole thing i'm afraid....:down:

Aardvark747 said:

Really wouldnt want to. I'm one of those die-hards, who couldnt see them without Freddie. I didnt like the whole thing i'm afraid....:down:

I agree. Some people I know went and said it was weird with Paul R. I would still kill to see Brian May do his stuff though.. :drool:

I saw Queen on "The Game" tour back in the 80s. They were incredible live. Freddy.... :drool:

Queen/Paul Rodgers are only playing 2 shows in the U.S. this fall - 1 on the east coast, and one on the west coast @ the Hollywood Bowl. I know it won't be the same, but I still got tickets for me and my 11 year old daughter (she wanted to go as well). I love Paul Rodgers voice with Bad Co., The Firm, etc., and I know it will be weird, but still gonna check it out... And they are releasing a CD & a DVD for this from the European shows, which were apparently huge sellouts in Europe, or so I heard...

Mullen4Prez said:
Queen Rock, Anyone see live aid with freddie doing the lada de da thing and the whole crowd repeat, I get goosebumps everytime.

Yeah I get them the moment he sits at the piano and starts to sing Bohemian Rhapsody.. and the way he moves ast the Live8 gig :dance: full of energy.

Freddie was the best singer in the world, without a doubt.

I have Queens 3 greats hits, great band, Radio Ga Ga is :drool: , Amazing at LiveAid, We will rock you is :drool: and We will rock you fast is :drool:

I like Queen because We Will Rock You is the only song I have ever successfully played on the drums :D

I'm a big fan of Queen, but unfortunately I was too young to see them live. I did go to the Queen + Paul Rodgers thing, and I must say: I was not dissapointed. Thank god Paul didn't try to be Freddie, because that's simply not possible. It was a good show though. But it will never be as good as with Freddie.

Back
Top Bottom