we shine like stars...INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For red, i love Merlot and for white it the old favourite Chardonnay!

What would you do if you came across someone being cruel to an animal in the street?

Can't imagine anyone not doing anything. Don't think they would! I'm an animal lover (and vegetarian - because I'm an animal lover), and just couldn't let it happen. I'd stop the person abusing the animal & physically take the animal to safety. susan, you picked a question close to my heart!!

same q

It's something that would enrage me so much sunbloc! It would take all my willpower for me not to kick the shit out of anyone doing anything like that to either animal or human :sad:

Thankfully, i haven't which is just as well, i'd be so sad&mad :mad:

same

I would be enraged by such a sight, this is something I probably would kick the shit out of the person doing such a heinous act. I would get the animal away from the person and call authorities. Get the animal some help ASAP.

What's your favorite hobby? (other than being an addict of Interland)

reading

When was the last time you listened to "All That You Can't Leave Behind" in full?

I...don't think I ever have... :reject: (I mean I like it but I prefer to pick and choose my tracks on ATYCLB rather than listen to them all at once)

Same q.

Probably in the first year after it came out. My iPod is always set on random, so I rarely hear more than one ATYCLB song in a row.

What was the best vacation you've ever been on?

The best holiday i've ever been on has to be going to Paris, as it's the only place i've been abroad&it was amazing - esp being at the top of the Eiffel Tower :love:

same

Paris is a magical place. It's almost too much for your senses to take in. I have a special memory of buying my son cotton candy at the base of the Eiffel Tower - at the park. I bought the small one, because he was really little. The woman gave me one that was huge - big as half of ME! So we sat on the grass & both ate it while we watched all the cool people & old men playing boules & cards. :heart:

same

probably when we visited Japan. everything was sooo cool their. their culture, the perfect blend of tradition and technology. everything was so clean and respectful! there are no trashcans outside on the streets, yet there are no trash! cuz no one eats outside or takes their random trash outside. it was wonderfully expensive, but it was worth it.

what's your most of embarrassing moment (or one of them?:wink: )

Age 19, when checking out of the hotel where we'd spent our wedding night , a cork we'd shoved back into a bottle of champagne we didn't finish decided to let loose in the lobby. Thought we'd be frugal and save the champagne. :ohmy:

Verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy embarrassing!

Same q...

:ohmy: Can you blame them Ali....i mean Dis?! :sexywink: :lol:

For me it's a bit similar only with me, it's weirdos or older people being after me :huh: i'm such a loser in love :sad:

What's been the best moment of your life?

:wink:

best moment of my life? had to be marrying my sweetie:hug: of course....my Bono incident comes pretty close:hmm::drool:

same:wink:

It has to be meeting Bono 'cos i don't have your luck in lurrrve unfortunately Dis! :(

What's your fav tv show ever?

SportsCenter or Sienfeld

If Bono asked you what song should we play for you, what would it be?

:hyper: ONE TREE HILLLLLLLLLLLL ONE TREE HILLLLLLLLLLL *drops to knees and begs *cries *grovels

same:wink:

What a question! After somebody revived my heart, I'd sputter out Bad.

same

Red Hill Mining Town - so great, never played live, just to hear any new spins they have on it 19 years later, and to hear "I'm hangin' on ... you're all that's left to hold on to..." - niiiiiiice

Hey again Dis :wink:

I reckon it would be Love is blindness, 'cos last time i saw them play it, Bono v. nearly brought me up onstage ('cos we made lengthy, serious eye contact :eek: :faint: ) so next time he'd really do it! :hyper: :combust:

What is the last 3 songs U2 should play EVER?

GREAT QUESTION :hyper:

I would think the last three songs should be:

Wow this is hard............

Streets
Bad
Walk On with 40 snippet.

This is a great question! :combust:

I, however, have nothing to contribute, as I think Walk On with the 40 snippet sounds :combust: Great idea, YBOR :D

What would be the song that opened their last concert? :hmm:

This is a hard question. I'd say Vertigo, but I'd wouldn't mind Zoo Station.

same q

A Sort of Homecoming

What would your dream encore be?

Zoo Station
Fly
Discotheque
Electrical Storm
Ultraviolet
Streets

Same question

HMKMKMTM
UltraViolet
Bad
Streets
Walk On/40

What member of U2 do you think resembles your personaity the closest?

Good choice YBORCITYOBL Hold me .... is amazing , should've been in my encore ....

A : Edge , besides I'm a guitar boy as well ... :wink:

So Guys , if your were shopping , and you are in the CD/DVD section , what of these covers you would be happiest in finally seeing among the DVDs :

Larry , Adam ...... B .. and E in the Zoo suits (spoiler : Zoo sydney )
Bono with his famous kicking pose (aka pop mexico)
A Red cover with a shadowed Bono holding a flag (aka UABRS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom