We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:
Looks like several Randooomers have the whole or partial day off in honor of Schmegs new car! :wink:

I will be celebrating by going to an exhibit at our local museum. :reject: Alot of people would probably say :yawn: but I'm actually kind of looking forward to it! :nerd:

Would that be an egyptian exibit?

arw9797 said:

I hate overeating. :scream: The dude on right now just ate 11 pounds of food. :faint:

I need a zantac and a cold glass of diet 7 up just watching this :(
Between the idea of this show and someone singing a song about hot dog water in my ear (long story), I may never eat again. :yuck: Sign me up for the ZD7 cure-all!

Kariann said:
A guy that used to work for us did one of those if you can eat this extremely huge steak you get your meal free things. He said it was hard to to do but he did it...and this was a guy who could eat.

Oh and I guess I witnessed an eating contest when a bunch of us from work went to the baseball game here on dime a dog night when the hot dogs are 10 cents. Each of them ate 11 hotdogs. :barf:

I believe that was the baseball game when the Edge-like sneakers crushed the Bono-esque shades.
:yuck: more hot dogs!

I remember when the Edge-like sneakers crushed the Bono-esque shades!!

Memories
Like the corners of my mind...

Blue Room said:
Looks like several Randooomers have the whole or partial day off in honor of Schmegs new car this friday! :wink:

I will be celebrating by going to an exhibit at our local museum. :reject: Alot of people would probably say :yawn: but I'm actually kind of looking forward to it! :nerd:
:up: I find that an acceptable celebration. I like museums. :nerd:

Schmeg did you check your PM's.........I sent a link to ysi with some skating cowboys..........My friend J sent it to me.

shari schultz said:
Schmeg did you check your PM's.........I sent a link to ysi with some skating cowboys..........My friend J sent it to me.
I did! I meant to reply last night!! :reject: I downloaded it but then I got distracted and forgot to watch (turn back a page to see how my brain hasn't been in my head the last few days :excuses: ).

Kariann said:
I will be celebrating Schmeg's new car by working!

Make sure to provide photos please. :)
No problem!!

My mom seems to think I'll be able to drive it off the lot Friday...that would be nice but I think I'm better off planning on having my car through the weekend.

Still! :hyper:!!

shari schultz said:

Would that be an egyptian exibit?

Wow, how did you know that? :ohmy: :shifty: Have I mentioned this before or something? :reject:

Yes, this friday:

http://www.grmuseum.org/

Which is the precursor for this:

http://www.fieldmuseum.org/tut/ :hyper:

I'm going to the Tut deal in Chicago on my Birthday this summer. Already have the tickets! :nerd: That is a big deal to me. The Tut stuff was never suppose to leave Egypt again after some of it was damaged when it toured in 1977.

Gonna get some food...NOT scallops by the pair or 11 pounds of hot dogs...just a nice bowl of cereal.

Schmeg said:

I did! I meant to reply last night!! :reject: I downloaded it but then I got distracted and forgot to watch (turn back a page to see how my brain hasn't been in my head the last few days :excuses: ).

no worries, just didn't want you to miss out..........:)

Blue Room said:

Wow, how did you know that? :ohmy: :shifty: Have I mentioned this before or something? :reject:

Yes, this friday:

http://www.grmuseum.org/

Which is the precursor for this:

http://www.fieldmuseum.org/tut/ :hyper:

I'm going to the Tut deal in Chicago on my Birthday this summer. Already have the tickets! :nerd: That is a big deal to me. The Tut stuff was never suppose to leave Egypt again after some of it was damaged when it toured in 1977.

No you didn't mention it............I am just psychic.............:evil:

You mentioned briefly that you were watching something on tv and you were kind of an Egyptian history :nerd:

shari schultz said:

No you didn't mention it............I am just psychic.............:evil:

You mentioned briefly that you were watching something on tv and you were kind of an Egyptian history :nerd:

:yikes: on the psychic part. Although, please tell me how tomorrow at work is going to go then. :hmm: maybe I will call in if its going to be really bad.

Wow, still impressed though. I think that was on several months ago when that was on TV and I mentioned it. Steel trap type memory? :wink:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: my magik potion has a nickname! :cute:
Now all you need is a late-nite infomercial and you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams!

Kariann said:
I think I'm going to go curl up and watch Project Runway since it's getting to the end and there is a group of us that has a weekly discussion about it.
I saw some of that last night, it was really funny! I hope they have some sort of a marathon soo...I missed the first like 8 weeks from being a reality show snob, and I want to catch up.

I might lie down myself...super tired tonight. :yawn:

Blue Room said:

:yikes: on the psychic part. Although, please tell me how tomorrow at work is going to go then. :hmm: maybe I will call in if its going to be really bad.

Wow, still impressed though. I think that was on several months ago when that was on TV and I mentioned it. Steel trap type memory? :wink:
Wish I could tell you how work was going to go tomorrow.........I just have a Steel trap memory thing going on with this. Why? Prolly cause I have a friend who is really into Egyptian history...........

Schmeg said:

someone singing a song about hot dog water in my ear (long story)

I got my speedo, goggles and nose plugs and I am headed down to the apartment's vat of luke warm hot dog water! :up:

shari schultz said:

Wish I could tell you how work was going to go tomorrow.........I just have a Steel trap memory thing going on with this. Why? Prolly cause I have a friend who is really into Egyptian history...........

:up: Is your friend going to the Field Museum this summer then? I would imagine they are. Its a pretty big deal really.

Blue Room said:

:up: Is your friend going to the Field Museum this summer then? I would imagine they are. Its a pretty big deal really.

I assume she is...........by extension that will probably mean we. :up:

kellyahern said:
We are having a big event at work on March 10. It's the 17th annual one. I open up one of the local senior publications today, and see that they list our event on March 17th. So my day is smileys so far:

:mad:

:banghead:

:rant:

:|
oh noooooooooooooooo:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom