We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

You'll have to let me know how it goes. :hug: for support.

I did NOT receive my email today from her. Unbelieveable! EVERYONE else got their review sent to them the day before. That's part of how they do it there. Everyone was able to print it and take it home to make any comments if they wanted to. I emailed her at 4 requesting mine before I left for the day and she responded by saying she was too busy to send it. :eyebrow: All she had to do was attach my review to her response. I want to know what is in it that I can't know about until tomorrow morning. If I don't get it when I get it tomorrow then I might send her an email, and copy her boss, and decline my review meeting until I have been given the same amount of time to read through and comment on my review like the rest of my coworkers.

arw9797 said:

I did NOT receive my email today from her. Unbelieveable! EVERYONE else got their review sent to them the day before. That's part of how they do it there. Everyone was able to print it and take it home to make any comments if they wanted to. I emailed her at 4 requesting mine before I left for the day and she responded by saying she was too busy to send it. :eyebrow: All she had to do was attach my review to her response. I want to know what is in it that I can't know about until tomorrow morning. If I don't get it when I get it tomorrow then I might send her an email, and copy her boss, and decline my review meeting until I have been given the same amount of time to read through and comment on my review like the rest of my coworkers.

Ok that is crazy. I would do the same thing because you deserve the same time as everyone else did. If she keeps this kind of stuff up I would consider going to HR because I don't think that it's being fair. It's not that hard to attach something to an email afterall.

Kariann said:

Ok that is crazy. I would do the same thing because you deserve the same time as everyone else did. If she keeps this kind of stuff up I would consider going to HR because I don't think that it's being fair. It's not that hard to attach something to an email afterall.

well you already know how she handled my bonus. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I've done nothing wrong. I do my job. My team lead told our boss last week that she's never seen the morale as low as it currently is. My boss was shocked. :der: Everyone has been so down the last few months.

arw9797 said:

well you already know how she handled my bonus. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I've done nothing wrong. I do my job. My team lead told our boss last week that she's never seen the morale as low as it currently is. My boss was shocked. :der: Everyone has been so down the last few months.

I know thats why I was thinking maybe going to HR. That's not good when morale is that low...I know since it's been like that for us before and again is there now due to all of the changes. It's weird because it seems like management never realizes how low it does get by living in their own little bubble.

arw9797 said:

The company I work for you have to adhere to the same exact review procedures for every employee. You get into BIG time trouble if you dont. If everyone else is getting the oppurtunity to review and that is the standard practice where you work. Then you have every right to ask for the same consideration. I would think your boss would get into trouble from straying from it.

Good luck though. Seems like the last week or so has been crap at work for a good portion of Randooom. Why is that? :( At least you girls have a trip to look forward to. :sigh:

:| I had my review.

All I eaten in 3 days is toast and oatmeal. I thought maybe after my review was over I could eat something else. Nope. :tsk:

A week from right now I will be on a beach. That's all that I care right now.

Blue Room said:

Yes :| Sorry to hear about it. Are you still going? Still would be a great trip, just not quite as great obviously.

Still going to Hawaii :yes:~ sun and beaches and Pearl Harbor, and Diamond Head...........

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

I hope thats on the way here. I like it when it storms actually (as long as the power and cable stays on).

A few years ago on this very day a tornado touched down nearby. March=Spring=Unpredictable

shari schultz said:

A few years ago on this very day a tornado touched down nearby. March=Spring=Unpredictable

:yikes: Maybe not that severe of a storm.

I like it when it rains heavily though with some thunder and lightning. Especially while I'm sleeping or going to sleep. I just checked it and the storm(s) that hit you are about 2 1/2 hours fro me. I will be sound asleep most likely when that hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom