We need a SUCK forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
So all of the threads and polls that suck can all easily go in the same place. When I wake up in the morning with a hankerin' for some good ole' suckness, I'll know right where to go. I think it's a great idea.

I would have thought you would want to swallow.

ooooooohhh

*drumroll*

suck.....that reminded me of an avatar my friend has on his forum:
suck.gif

:|

Johnny Swallow said:
So all of the threads and polls that suck can all easily go in the same place. When I wake up in the morning with a hankerin' for some good ole' suckness, I'll know right where to go. I think it's a great idea.

Weren't you the one who once posted a series of threads regarding "All Your Base Are Belong To Us"?

Wait.. you've got creed all over you.

You need your own forum with just you and it needs to be bolted shut.

ahh yes, there's one of these in another forum i go to. it's called the gas chamber, and its description is "threads go here to DIE."

and on the topic of what others posted before me, i think any thread containing the word "creed" but not the words "sucks," "blows," or any version thereof must automatically go there. :D

that'd be the one where salomey gets to defend his fave band all the time to all the fave band bashers?
or the one where he professes his love for short squinty eyed guys with bad haircuts?

Perhaps it's the one with all of those lengthy posts and bitter arguements where people sometimes get banned.

Back
Top Bottom