We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing randooooom to say right now. :happy:

Expect to dig in and do some hard work today. It will probably be easier if you organize your schedule beforehand. Be resourceful now, for this is not a time to play the role of a superstar. All that counts are the tasks that lie before you. Be enthusiastic as you apply yourself and you will be able to tackle and task.

Ok this was for today....these horoscopes are beginning to freak me out. I actually did have a task planned for today and did accomplish it in that manner.

My screensaver is my My Pictures folder and I loooooove it...ALL the pictures I have on my computer. :drool: This afternoon I was feeling lazy so I laid on my bed and watched it while listening to music.

I don't get horoscopes on Sundays but hree was yesterday's:
Venus, planet of love, enters Capricorn, zodiac sign of doing things well. A chance encounter with your passion partner will suddenly be exactly as you have long desired. Be careful what you wish for with the lights out; you're going to get it.
:huh: :silent:

Kariann said:

Ok this was for today....these horoscopes are beginning to freak me out. I actually did have a task planned for today and did accomplish it in that manner.
You're always a superstar in my book! :love:

And you were enthusiastic when it was done, too...MONEY! :drool:

Schmeg said:
Had that last night..............it was a flashback to Sept. 25 here. Flooding and storms.......

on another note, I can barely keep my eyes open.

sounds like zoney had a fabulous concert last night...........:up:

I think maybe! Whatever's hitting my air conditioner (yes it's STILL IN!!!) sounds kinda solid, too!

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

Schmeg said:
I think maybe! Whatever's hitting my air conditioner (yes it's STILL IN!!!) sounds kinda solid, too!

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

Don't mind me.......I am just quoting this post to make sure it is really here.........I keep refreshing my screen and it continually shows that I was the last post-er............Schmeg was the last poster..............I think:huh: bizarre.........

shari schultz said:

Don't mind me.......I am just quoting this post to make sure it is really here.........I keep refreshing my screen and it continually shows that I was the last post-er............Schmeg was the last poster..............I think:huh: bizarre.........
:ohmy: Interference predicts the future! Weird!

Kariann said:
Ok I amost tripped over and fell into my crappy chair.
:eek: Be careful!

I tripped over my iPod charger earlier but did I pick it up off the floor and put it somewhere less dangerous? Noooo, I left it there and then got it tangled around my ankles. :rolleyes:

Kariann said:

Is Edge running the board now?
:hyper: I KNEW you were going to say something like that!!

Yes, he runs Interference and sends text messages from Bono...he's really doing a bang-up job in the future!

:up: :edge:

Okay, that looks like someone's about to punch Edge so let's change it to this:

:edge: :up:

Kariann said:

You set me up....are we becoming a comedic team now?

:edge: :up: actually kind of looks like :edge: is giving the :up: but not really because it's acutally :edge:'s head only so that is kind of freaky that a head would have a hand that big and no body.
Schmariann, the One-Stop Comedy Duo. We'll have to charge extra when we're the Schmariann9797 Trio.

I bet it would look even freakier with no space between the smilies:

:up::edge:

:edge::up:

Oh man, too many smilies. *edits*

Kariann said:

We can call our comedy tour the We Bring The Funny tour.

That does look freaky.
We'll each have to have one of the generations of The Boot on the tour. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom