We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I checked the weather and there is a chance of strong storms overnight. If I wake up and its storming I find it hard to go back to sleep after the tornado that hit a couple years ago overnight and then the ones the past weekend when people were sleeping and had no idea what was headed their way. I find myself forcing myself to stay awake and have even turned on the tv to make sure there are no warnings.

:reject:

understandable. :hug:

i'm going to attempt to sleep or write my paper. been nice randooooming with you guys again. :wave:

Kariann said:
A tornado warning issued for 2 counties and there is a tornado threat from midnight to dawn for Central OH.

:crack: midnight to dawn :crack: There would be no sleep in my world......

We have a thunderstorm watch until 3..........."chance of thunderstorms with hail and high winds with an isolated tornado, maybe"

Wind advisory for tomorrow 6am - 9 pm ........winds 25 to 40 mph gusting over 50 mph................

wonderful:|

shari schultz said:

:crack: midnight to dawn :crack: There would be no sleep in my world......

We have a thunderstorm watch until 3..........."chance of thunderstorms with hail and high winds with an isolated tornado, maybe"

Wind advisory for tomorrow 6am - 9 pm ........winds 25 to 40 mph gusting over 50 mph................

wonderful:|

We are experiencing the same huge weather system...what you have is heading our way....I guess we have a chance for severe weather the next day or so.

arw9797 said:

have fun with that wind! It's going on right now and it's scary :sad:

Thanks.........Can't wait. I don't like strong winds........:(
I see you made it through your nearly endless day, congrats!

and goodnight :wave:

shari schultz said:

:hug:

"another one"? How many have left recently?

Each team has 4 dispatchers.
One member went to another team for operational reasons.
The latest has a new job and is leaving in about a month

It's stressful working with new people...you get used to working as a team and then all of a sudden the team is changed and you don't work as well together because you don't really know each other...

Sorry, I'll stop rambling

:wave:

Today:
*Skate
*Work
*Good-bye dinner for 2 coworkers :sad: on the Gap! :D

you guys want to see something funny?

two things, actually.

from the warped tour this past summer, during dkm's set. i just found these pictures, i didn't realize that there were more pics on the official site from that show.

self-explanitoy:
5757694d.jpg

and, in between the kid with the olive green hat and al barr - always trust the kid with the ducky boys shirt:
1a0c6048.jpg

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom