We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOTS iPod commercial! :hyper:

This came on last night when I was watching the game with my dad and I started gushing that I was there. :D and then I told him about my PSA and I think he's officially frightened.

Schmeg said:
OOTS iPod commercial! :hyper:

This came on last night when I was watching the game with my dad and I started gushing that I was there. :D and then I told him about my PSA and I think he's officially frightened.

:lol: checkm your PM. i can't promise you that it actually makes sense...but....

IWasBored said:

:lol: checkm your PM. i can't promise you that it actually makes sense...but....
I got whiplash from the change of subject there...it was like driving down Breakneck Hill Road to Purgatory Chasm, actually.

Schmeg said:

I got whiplash from the change of subject there...it was like driving down Breakneck Hill Road to Purgatory Chasm, actually.

and since i have no idea who the guy they're talking about is, i'm going to quit it with the commentary. i'll be back after this ends.

CRAP I forgot to go to the bank on the way home and now I don't have enough money to pay to get on the ice in the morning. :banghead:

Kariann....

:lmao:

LARRY MULLEN JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit I can't breathe!

IWasBored said:
During Love & Peace or Else in Pittsburgh, some guy yelled, "LARRY MULLEN JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" just before :AY DOWN YOUR TREASURE. :lol:

It was ALMOST as funny as standing next to The I Love You Bono!!!!! Guy in Detroit.

Schmeg said:

During Love & Peace or Else in Pittsburgh, some guy yelled, "LARRY MULLEN JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" just before :AY DOWN YOUR TREASURE. :lol:

It was ALMOST as funny as standing next to The I Love You Bono!!!!! Guy in Detroit.

hahaha, what's the i love you bono guy?

drunken idiot, i assume? :lol:

IWasBored said:

hahaha, what's the i love you bono guy?

drunken idiot, i assume? :lol:
*becomes The Encyclopedia of U2 Bootleg History*

In just about every recording of a U2 show, there's some guy who yells, "I LOVE YOU BONO!!!!!!!!!!" during a poignant moment.

Didn't we tell you who I was standing next to? :laugh: Drunken idiot is actually incorrect!

Schmeg said:

I bet the Larry dude planned that moment...it was perfect!

We officially know an I Love You Bono guy! That is the only moment that Bono was walking past me and I took my eyes of him I was laughing so hard.

Schmeg said:

*becomes The Encyclopedia of U2 Bootleg History*

In just about every recording of a U2 show, there's some guy who yells, "I LOVE YOU BONO!!!!!!!!!!" during a poignant moment.

Didn't we tell you who I was standing next to? :laugh: Drunken idiot is actually incorrect!

oh yeah, i knew about him. even though i don't listen to u2, i do have a semi-massive pile of bootlegs that i've gone through at one point or another. or most of them at least. :p i thought you meant a specific guy.

whaaa? no. was it zoney?

Kariann said:
So do you think if I start thinking sleep that I will be able to fall asleep tonight...barring any waking thunderstorms?
:yes:...start thinking sleepy thoughts...think of all the times you would have LOVED to be asleep in bed but couldn't.

This is coming from someone who hasn't slept since September, so maybe I'm not your best source of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom