We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zonelistener said:

Blue Room...can't decide...I need to watch the new one when I am not on an airplane distracted by United's "channel 9"

:dork: Air Traffic Control

:laugh: Ok, sounds like its worth renting then at the very least. I will check it out tomorrow.

zonelistener said:
Anyone see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
Funny you should ask about this; an article comparing the 2 was in our newspaper this morning.

http://www.jsonline.com/onwisconsin/movies/nov05/368147.asp

I am one of those people that has a very low tolerance for colorizing old B & W movies and remakes :yuck: so I haven't seen the new Charlie (the commercials and pics with Johhny Depp creep me out) so I don't see me renting the new version anytime soon. The first one was perfect in my eyes......I loved Gene Wilders version :heart: X's 1,000,000,000,000,000..........

Last edited:
I am still reeling from the remake of The Bishops Wife:crack: They played it in the jurors room while I was on jury duty one year........:crack:

YES!
Sabrina is another movie that falls into the whole "please, please don't mess with the original version"

Mr. BAW said:
was I even in here???????????? :shifty:

:wave: Hi Mr BAW!

I'm going to try to take a week of in February to visit the desert in your great state. Maybe we can meet up :sexywink:

:shifty: I haven't cleared this with all of my traveling buddies. Once our Vertigo Tour is over in December then we can plan a desert trip in 2006.

Good evening randoomers :wave:

And a special hola to Mr BAW :wave:

I loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :up:

In the Johnny Depp version, he reminded me of Michael Jackson :ohmy: but I still liked it :up:

Veruca Salt :D

fah said:
Good evening randoomers :wave:

And a special hola to Mr BAW :wave:

I loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :up:

In the Johnny Depp version, he reminded me of Michael Jackson :ohmy: but I still liked it :up:

Veruca Salt :D

reminded you of Michael Jackson*twitch*, huh?..........doesn't exactly motivate me to try the new version.................

pardon the whining, please

I am watching all of these concerts pop up to download..........I want the Milwaukee concert, please.......soon? pretty please? with sugar on top?
thank you very much for allowing me to whine.

Mr. BAW said:
Very worthwhile; he added a lot of humor that Gene Wilder couldn't do...! Agustus Gloop couldn't be funnier and Charlie is a great actor...he's also the little guy that was in Finding Neverland...:)
:wave: Mr. BAW!

Note to anyone who pm'ed me in the recent past:

I read them all but it's far too late to reply. SOMEONE kept me up late. :rolleyes:

:wink:

I'll reply tomorrow. :)

Thank god it's stopped pouring before I leave in a little bit. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day at work. I hate it when I'm woken up before the alarm goes off and it's too close to getting up that it's worthless to try to go back to sleep. :grumpy:

I was doing ok but I am now not having such a good night. Can I just fast forward to tomorrow?

I just sent my Ireland pictures at the request of CF so we will see what that was all about...could be good or could be bad. I can't decide if I should send her any of the other trips or not.

a8ec79299abb9d7d8cf2e3002c2d4f.jpg

Kariann said:
It took me forever to go to sleep last night and then the storm woke me up 20 mins earlier and I still didnt feel tired at work today.

I am almost sure that I will not sleep well at all tonight though. :sigh:
:hug: Sorry about the vertical typing just then. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom