We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll have cookies for dinner since I had them for brunch. :drool:

I have had a great day :dance:

It started off with me having to phone around and find someone to take away a lot of garbage that we had cleaned out of house/yard. Then my best friend phoned and asked what I was upto because she had today off work. I told her what I was doing and she reminded me that she has a pickup :hmm: Instead of it costing me (at the very least) $88. The trip to the dump cost me $7 because we hauled it ourselves. To celebrate saving money we went out for lunch and shared vegetarian pizza, stuffed mushroom and this yummy crab and spinach dip :drool: Then we went to Whole Foods and sampled desserts :shifty:

Kariann said:
I am having a hard time sitting still right now and I really need to burn some CD's.

I have to get working on the cd we are going to give out in goodie bags for a mini fah who is turning 6 on Thursday. Her party isn't until the 27th but I still need to come up with 10 or so songs suitable for 6 year olds :hmm:

All suggestions are appreciated :)

'Vertigo' is a suitable song for a 6 year old right :yes:

I'm sleepy too, but that's good because I have to be at work at 7.

Sounds like a good day, fah! I think Vertigo is a fine song for a 6-year-old! It's educational, since there's some Spanish on it. :yes:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: I have to say, Kariann's signature hat is quite recognizable. I knew who you girls were before I even "sort of" met you because of that.
The Girls That Pee a Lot Featuring the Girl in the Pink Hat! That's part of the point of the hat. :D

Blue Room said:

I'm glad you were able to add Michigan to the list! :laugh:
Michigan and West Virginia all in one weekend. :drool: It was like a dream come true!

Blue Room said:

Ah, so that is the origin of it. What made you decide it was your concert hat?

I don't really know how it started other than it's pink and would be easy to find me kind of thing. It kind of became my U2 hat not long after I bought it in Vegas since a few minutes later we walked out and a picture was taken of me in it under a U2 poster

3455248723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C942%3C358ot1lsi

Last edited:
Kariann said:

I don't really know how it started other than it's pink and would be easy to find me kind of thing. It kind of became my U2 hat not long after I bought it in Vegas since a few minutes later we walked out and a picture was taken of me in it under a U2 poster

3455248723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C942%3C358ot1lsi

:up: I was going to ask if you still had the picture.

The poster is great also! Where was that at in Vegas?

Kariann said:

Check out the pink hat attitude :cool:

Had another "challenging" day at work.........(can the Christmas help just go away now?) but I came home and had a package waiting for me to open and a PM when I got on here.............EXCELLENT way to end the day! :hyper:

Plus I have to add that my friends news from the Dr. was all good! Her marker went down and they feel they got all the cancer...........:hyper: She is still gonna go through some chemo for precautionary sake but it won't be as intense as the last batch. My hero:heart:

shari schultz said:
Plus I have to add that my friends news from the Dr. was all good! Her marker went down and they feel they got all the cancer...........:hyper: She is still gonna go through some chemo for precautionary sake but it won't be as intense as the last batch. My hero:heart:

Great news :up:

OK...he stopped.

Zoney reporting form media central.

The day was spent boxing up my grandfather's stuff that my sister and I wanted to cart across the country. :sigh: Then my sister HAD to go see the body. I put one foot down in side the room, pivoted, and ran for the door. NO THANK YOU.

(Although I do have to thank one person for quickly cheering my attitude. :D :barf: I am going to plant her a Lemon Mirrorball tree!)

After a shipping adventure, my dad really wanted to get some Mexican. We went to this place across the street from NBC. As my sister and I walked in, this older gentleman with a cowboy hat walked in with this six foot woman (and she was even a bit taller than that with platform shoes on). Well, she went to the restroom, and when she came back, her skirt (VERY mini) did not cover her ass. EVERYONE in the restaurant got a good look at her cheeks! She (intentionally or not) was the talk of the restaurant.

Tomorrow I will wake...run...jambajuice myself, and then go get the DVD! This laptop here (my dad's) will be ripped from his hands for the flight from LAX to MSP!

OK....I should attempt sleep...too bad dad is snoring again! :uhoh:

:happy: the phone company screwed up my order. They were supposed to disconnect my service the day after I move. They disconnected it yesterday morning instead :up: As of right now I still have no internet access at home. Someone dies tonight at the phone co if my service isn't back up :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want to strangle my dad and his "atomic clock" that "changed time zone every other time we travelled. Yeah...he was up at 6am today, badgering me to get up thinking it was 10am (when it was 7am here). I am so damn tired.

The atomic clock only changes time zones if you set it for multiple time zomes...he has it stuck on EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom