We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
S
C
H
M
E
G
:

Is Barcelona on dvd yet? :sexywink: :flirt: It's Edger's birthday show. I must see it. :mad:
I haven't seen it but the minute I do, it's download-o-rama! :D

~feeling not worthy~

I haven't downloaded any of the bootlegs (audio or video). Ok, I do have the first San Diego show but after seeing them, I figured I would rather wait until after I saw them again in December. I didn't want to ruin 'the thrill'

And I do have the shows that some of you :heart: Schmeg :heart: gave me the links for.

S
N
O
W

is coming this week :angry: I hope it melts and doesn't come back until after I move! My family once moved during a Thanksgiving blizzard. I don't really care to repeat that lovely event this coming Thanksgiving :mad:

I hate snow and now that I know it's coming this week I'm having traffic anxiety :mad: I still have 2 weeks to drive my same route. It's not far at all but it can feel like the world's longest drive when there is snow.

In 2 weeks I'll have a 1/2 of a U2 song drive to work. I drove past it the other day. 3 minutes, if that :hyper:

We live at the bottom of a mountain :yes: and at the top of the mountain there is a ski resort. We have seen lots and lots and lots of cars coming down with lots and lots of lots of snow :ohmy:

As long as the snow stays on top of the mountain ~ I'm happy :)

Moving when it is snowing sounds almost as bad as moving when you are pregnant :down:

Kariann said:

Maybe something to do with me saying I think Barcelona is on U2 Torrents maybe. :shrug:
:reject:

Thanks for the directions to it...

Barcelona dvd update:

The torrent file for disc 1 won't do anything but send me a noisy pop-up window that basically says, NONE FOR YOU!

:sad:

Today's horoscope...

You see yourself as someone who is in charge, and others may look to you as the leader, as well. Unfortunately, you might not want to be responsible for anyone else. There are too many things out of your control. Rather than frustrating yourself by managing everything, you could be better off going your own way today

These things are kind of starting to freak me out.

Don't forget to eat your celery. :yes:

Still :lazy:...a trip to the post office is in my very near future...and maybe a trip to Walmart myself. :yuck: It's cheap and it's closer than Target and I don't feel like driving today.

Schmeg said:
Don't forget to eat your celery. :yes:

Still :lazy:...a trip to the post office is in my very near future...and maybe a trip to Walmart myself. :yuck: It's cheap and it's closer than Target and I don't feel like driving today.

That's pretty much why I ended up at Walmart. I could get a few things I needed there cheaper and I wanted to get some food stuff for work and I wanted to do it all at once.

Noone in the Walmart was paying any attention to where they were going either.

No one in Walmart ever pays attention to where they're going. :crack:

I ended up driving to Target after all...and going to the post office. Some of you have a package ETA'ed Thursday! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom