We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have grey, gloomy, temps dropping and WIND *WHOOSH*
so, of course, there is the delightful headache:|

The Vikings won today :dance: and so did everyone else in the North :angry:

Next week is Monday night football in Green Bay!!!!!! I think I have off from job #2 so I'll get to watch it!!! Best game of the entire year :drool:

Kariann said:

:hug:

I've been able to escape the headache.

I still have it, so my day off has been a lazy day by default:|

I stared at the tv (Gilmore Girls marathon on ABC Family station), napped, Packer game (WE WON!!!!!!!:hyper: )

Next week is Monday night football in Green Bay!!!!!! I think I have off from job #2 so I'll get to watch it!!! Best game of the entire year
I don't know if I have off or not *drums fingers while waiting for schedule to come out~impatient:mad:*

Kariann said:

I watched some of that...caught a few episodes I hadn't seen before.
I did too.......
Kirk naked :crack: (ok it was only implied, since it was the ABC Family Channel, but still :crack: )

after much research (sunday flyers), MEDIA PLAY will have the cheapest copy of the DVD on Tuesday. IF you have the store in your market.

ok...yeah. I am REALLY overtired right now and just blew up in another thread. :down: on me.

Blue Room said:

:laugh: I will NEVER forget the 1st Chicago show on the Outside Broadcast tour. One of the Tryin girls (yes there were two that night) got a little carried away and snatched Edge's cap off his head and put it on. He was NOT pleased! :yikes: :laugh:
:ohmy: That's probably the LAST thing I would try to do!!

zoney! said:
after much research (sunday flyers), MEDIA PLAY will have the cheapest copy of the DVD on Tuesday. IF you have the store in your market.

ok...yeah. I am REALLY overtired right now and just blew up in another thread. :down: on me.
:hmm: I don't know if we have that or not...I'll probably up at Best Buy (this will be cleared past The Jim first, of course). I get out of work at 4 so I'll be there at 4:35! :hyper:

:yikes: about the blowup!!!

zoney! said:

We have Media Play but I'm not really fond of the area where it's at. I have a feeling I will end up at Best Buy since I have to stop by Macy's to return a pair of shoes anyway.

zoney! said:

I'm going to Target or Best Buy in Minnetonka on Tuesday during lunch :kiss:

and...:yikes: I use that smilie all the time...:uhoh:

Kariann said:
I've actually watched Desperate Housewives tonight and I have to say I dont really see what the big deal is about the show.
I have seen an episode here and there and I really don't either. :shrug:

Sometimes I wonder why iTunes is obsessed with playing the same songs over and over when there are 3000 wonderful ones to choose from.

Also: When did it get to be after 10??? :eek:

50,000 Randoomers can't be wrong...Desperate Housewives is overrated!

zoney! said:

We don't have a Media Play near here. I will probably end up at Borders or Target. BTW, please no dancing until at least Wednesday. Earlier they were saying snow showers possible:no:

Overtired :down: go get some sleep :cares:

I bought a Christmas cd with U2 on it today :hyper:

It's the Elton John Christmas cd at Starbucks...

U2's Christmas contribution.....

New Years Day

Yes, that song always put me in the Christmas spirit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom