We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

:flirt:

The last concert I went to with Mr fah was REM ~ he hated it :huh:

But I still love him like crazy :heart:
:ohmy: He wasn't your date for U2??

:cute:

arw9797 said:
Disc 2 of the Vertigo sampler has Party Girl from both May 9 and May 10th. I should really pay attention more to things people send me :reject:
:tsk:

There's more coming very soon...actually I lost my Notebook of Everything (this is a Bad Thing) so please pm me your address and I'll send it tomorrow. :sexywink:

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: He wasn't your date for U2??

:cute:

Nope I went with different friends on both nights. Mr fah stayed home with the mini fahs and had to deal with a really excited when fah when I came home from the shows :sexywink:

With U2 it was sort of a $$$ issue too. I had lower bowl seats for both shows so it would have cost us almost $680 in tickets for both shows and then babysitters on top of that. I saved us a pile of money by going with a friend :shifty:

^:drool: May I request a complete review in the near future? :love:
arw9797 said:
you don't know my address?!?! :eek:
I have your parents' house number burned into my mind for some reason, but your address other than the town escapes me. Too many numbers...I'm no good at numbers...and the four from your parents' takes up a LOT of room in my number-free mind.

I'm going to bed NOW. Probably.

:wave:

Schmeg said:
^:drool: May I request a complete review in the near future? :love:

I'm going to bed NOW. Probably.

My detailed review will be coming up in the next few days. :)

I just couldn't wait til Christmas :ashamed:

And maybe I'm saying 'nighty night' and maybe I'm saying 'see you in a few minutes'

zonelistener said:
hi randoomers.

I will be "out of the office" the next few days...

I thought of you today for a few reasons but the one I'll tell you about is I had to go to Highland to see my grandpa. I drove past UST and they had an event going on at the field so everyone was in purple and white :drool:

I just ordered The Word with The Edge on the cover :kiss: It better be worth $14.00 :mad: It was only $7 since I had $ in my paypay account so it better be worth at least $7.00!!!!!!:mad: :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom