we might play creep in summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
yes. thats right. our town often has some lovely gigs, and hopefully things go well.

for interference that is. thats right. thats our name currently. my friend (drummer) said it sounded to u2-ey, but i told him it was only a name of a u2 site, and i believe he came to that understanding too. it would suck to get off on the wrong foot with people right aways describing us as u2-wannabes.

anyway, we will be working on such covers as creep, new york (which sounds great already), i will follow, beautiful day, maybe street spirit, and the national anthem, with guitars unfortunately. aside from covers, we have some groundwork on original material. in fact, the guitarist has an absolute kick-ass song in place already.

do any of you really care though? i wouldnt. im serious. oh well.

so ya, yay for us. just thought id tell ya. and oh ya, im supposedly the lead singer/guitarist.

*cringes

dont worry people youll never hear us on your radio anytime soon.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

I actually do care. That is really cool, bear! Can Sicy and I be your first fans?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

my mom will be my first biggest fan.

sorry, its just the way it is.

but dont be mistaken, your fanship will be greatly appreciated!

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

that sounds fun, I should put the band back together, we were called Humpty Dumpty

does your boy play all the drum parts on New York? I wish Larry would actually play the damn thing live instead of using the recorded overdub and only playing the easy parts

lol @ pavel. do you think he'll be back in time for the olympics? he really hasnt been able to hit full stride this season, except right before he broke his hand.

i will not take any requests. but thanks anyway.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

guys?!?!? whats with the hate?!?!?

no, practice is for pussys.

and no sicy, you will not sue me cause i never allowed you too.

please dont though ok>!?!?!??!?

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Back
Top Bottom