we interupt this broadcast to ask a few questions that noone really wants to read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
the snow is falling in northern pakistan and people wait for shelter from the cold.

and

do you look at their faces on the television?

ever feel helpless?

like perhaps, we're all human and we all have to die sometime or another and that some people really get the short end of the stick?

and that throughout history, in7ustice and unfairness have plagued every aspect of civilization and that this will simply go on forever until you reach heaven?

and

do you honestly really give a shit?

we now return to your regular scheduled programming.

but not before reminding you that if you're reading this, it probably means you've got it way better than most.

a message

brought to you, and paid for in part, by caisenmamnesiac and associates.

boy, that sure was out of charachter for zoomerang96 wasn't it?!?!

quick, let's talk about masausages before someone thinks he might be serious or something.

:happy:

so what's the message?!!?!? IS IT STUCK IN THE MUD?!?!?!? MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE DRAGGING YOUR THINGS THROUGH THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

i really don't wanna think about those things anymore...

elevation2u said:
so I didnt really read your post

YOU HAVE NOT BEEN
PAYING ATTENTION
PAYING ATTENTION
PAYING ATTENTION
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN
PAYING ATTENTION
PAYING ATTENTION
PAYING ATTENTION
PAYING ATTENTIONNNN!!!!

elevation2u said:

I'm glad you finally discovered hail to the thief...
now listen to the rest of the tracks:angry:

Are you kidding? I bought HTTT at least.. I don't know, 2 months back! I love all the songs on the album including We Suck to some extent.

*brushes the cobwebs off the stars*

:angry: :happy: :angry:

hey guys whats your favourite bit of 'all because of you'?

im quiet partial to the end, myself

myself
i me myself
oh god somebody kill me

Zoomerang96 said:
the snow is falling in northern pakistan and people wait for shelter from the cold.

and

do you look at their faces on the television?

ever feel helpless?

like perhaps, we're all human and we all have to die sometime or another and that some people really get the short end of the stick?

and that throughout history, in7ustice and unfairness have plagued every aspect of civilization and that this will simply go on forever until you reach heaven?

and

do you honestly really give a shit?

we now return to your regular scheduled programming.

but not before reminding you that if you're reading this, it probably means you've got it way better than most.

a message

brought to you, and paid for in part, by caisenmamnesiac and associates.

I see it, I give a shit, feel guilty for not doing more, and then feel a bit powerless. But I'm learning, processing, and sharpening my contribution to the world.

Ultimately, I'd like to be a mini-Bono, or Stephen Lewis here in Canada. I don't quite have the vocab or vocal range of these guys, but I think that they're chasing the right stuff, and are actually making a difference on some level.

Maybe I'll run for mayor and take things from there....:der:

Back
Top Bottom