we have explosive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
cant get enough of that sugar crisp! or is it future sound of london.

how does the song go again?

future sound of london own all of you.

kiss my ass.

KISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! @@@@@:mad::mad:@:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

ive been endorsing them so heavily, im hoping you guys will catch on.

download "we have explosive"

then download "meadows"

then download "papua new guinea"

just download them, alright?

dont tell me i never do anything for you...:wink:

How much into the future is this sound of London? Isn't the future sound of London coming from Manchester, anyway? All good music comes from Manchester. :D

Goes off to download. Had better be good.

flower, its good stuff, yes?

angela, just download it alright. just do it. just doitnikejustdoit!

granted, this isnt jock rock like so many of the losers here crave behind closed doors, but it is good music. sure, it may not be nickelback, but that doesnt mean its not good.

Some bastard on Kazaa must be using a tin cup and a piece of string as his internet connection.

I don't have all day, will try tomorrow. :)

I am really impressed bear. Thankyou sincerely. I have wanted some new music for a while and this is the kind I am into lately.
:up: bear :up:

go get a cd called electronica.

it has that song on it - it is a pretty good collection of that kind of music from what 4 years ago???

which song - we have explosive?

ya that song isnt very new anymore. the cd is good though, you say?

Last edited:
i first heard papua new guinea moons ago. i downloaded a shitload of mp3s last september

good stuff...and if i remember, i was the one who probably led you to them right? :wink:

ah, who knows. i dont know why i said that.

i can't really remember back that far, but i'm not sure. it was probably just surfing around on amazon. or possibly you. ya egotistical widgit! :p at the very least you got me to listen to them again and try to fill out my mp3 collection where they are concerned as it was fairly lacking.

do you like dead can dance, gickies?

they have just about nothing to do with fsol, but i must know before i implode all over my desk

I have that Papua New Guinea song on a cd I have called "Chilled Spirit".

I like :up:

edit: (It's sad that it took me until today to realize I have one of this group's songs on an album I actually own)

Last edited:
they're pretty cool. not really what you usually listen to i don't think though.

i'm listening to the new chillout 2003 compilation from nettwerk. it's pretty cool.

don't mind me just trying to get this thread really far off topic. well not really, because in that case i'd be talking about taxedermy and how to spell it properly.

Back
Top Bottom