we gonna DESCRIBE down to Electric Avenue, and then we take it higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have supercold ice cream...what's that word....um....gah I can't remember

they use it to make dippin dots :drool: dippin dots

That special ice...that's so cold it could burn you

^^^ Mine is my left hand, and I'm right handed.

My super fantastic reversible wrist brace

It has a (removeable) steel splint in it, to keep me from bending my wrist.

^^ :lol: Well there is this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_ice_cream :hmm:

^ DIPPIN DOTS! That was invented in my city :drool: My nephew's grandmother works at the factory and I get free ice cream sometimes :hyper:

They make it using liquid nitrogen! And you can't keep it in a regular freezer, it's so cold. You also can't eat it with a metal spoon, unless you want the spoon to fuse to your tongue.

Last edited:
Wristguard...hot ;)

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT FRIED ICE CREAM
The first night I was in Texas we out to eat with my uncle and i wanted some so bad but no one else got dessert so I would've felt guilty so I didn't get it...

And the word Iwas thinking of was dry ice...but I was wrong dipping dots are

Dippin' Dots is an ice cream snack invented by Southern Illinois University graduate Curt Jones in 1987. The confection is created by flash freezing ice cream mix in liquid nitrogen. The resulting small spheres of ice cream are stored at temperatures ranging from 20 to 70 degrees below zero Fahrenheit (from -29°C to -57°C). The marketing slogan is "Ice Cream of the Future".

^Bye John

macbook1white20050516.jpg

:happy: and it's going right with my green iirish falcon and mussic rising guitars:drool: :wink:

well you'll know when i really get one because i'll take pics of it:drool: :wink:

i don't think you believe i have the U2 video ipod either:eyebrow: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom