we gonna DESCRIBE down to Electric Avenue, and then we take it higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Ug..I'm so behind on that one...aka...I read chapter one :reject: I'm so sorry I never have time to read fanfic as much as i want to

I'm currently reading this FANTASTIC :| story called Hobomok for english class

^ :madwife:

Just kidding :wink: You can take your time, just so long as you finish it eventually.

Lately I've been reading Nightmares and Dreamscapes by Stephen King. It's a collection of short stories. Each story is freakier than the last :drool:

They made a tv show out of that didn't they? I wanna read it

Ugh....where's Aimee? this place needs life!

I just want to hit 4950 tonight...but I might've done it already..have I ? Hmm....

My right ring finger and pinky keep getting numb....:huh: it's kinda freaking me out a little....

John's on which I used last school year as my universal sign that i've been up too late and should go to bed

*ETA* HA this was it :lol:

well my goal for the next 21:56 is to hit the big 5,000

Kayla's goal may be blue crack butall I've wanted all along was 5,000

Last edited:
^^It is?!?!!??! OMG I knew the computer would do something harmful to me :sad:

^ I noticed...usually it was around midnight you were shooing me off to sleep

also ^^ You're llucky my first class is at 11 AM tomorrow

What Are the Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?

Usually, people with carpal tunnel syndrome first notice that their fingers "fall asleep" and become numb at night. They often wake up with numbness and tingling in their hands. The feeling of burning pain and numbness may generally run up the center of the person's forearm, sometimes as far as the shoulder. As carpal tunnel syndrome becomes more severe, symptoms are noticed during the day.

:hmm: I felt this all day and now it's stopped......maybe I have reverse carpel tunnel....no no burning in the forearm or shoulder

Grr now I can't stop thinking about it...well at least it's my right hand

that's right I'm left handed :madspit:

^^^John cold is the only way to go

Back
Top Bottom